iphone 7+ confusion

Occasional Visitor

iphone 7+ confusion

by crichmond Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 3 (1,694 Views)
why does optus have iphone 7plus stock in most stores yet vodafone is a 2 month wait??? how long after ordering the phone are you supposed to receive something saying that's its been approved? cause i've got nothing.
Help and Support

Re: iphone 7+ confusion

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 3 (1,658 Views)

Hi @crichmond,

crichmond wrote:
how long after ordering the phone are you supposed to receive something saying that's its been approved? cause i've got nothing.

It's great to hear you're joining us! The iPhone Plus has been really popular which is why there is a longer wait. We'll let you know the estimated delivery before you order here

We'll be in touch within about 24 hours in email to let you know the outcome of your application or if we need any more details from you. If you haven't received anything yet, check your spam folder as well as sometimes they can go there the first time. 

Regular Poster

Re: iphone 7+ confusion

[ Edited ]
by Regular Poster
Message 3 of 3 (937 Views)

I duno about others but personally, I alwyas get iPhone's directly from Apple. evenif i were go on a plan, because not only will u get it within few days always,, u also have the added benifeit of moving to whoever u like,

Quite ofen the troubles can be not really needed.. U do pay full price with Apple, but its unlocked, so although if u buy thrugh vidafone on a plan, u'd be paying allot less, betime the contract ends/or u cancel mid--way, u'd be paying about the same price anyway + fees on top..  So, really, how i look at it, its actually cheaper through Apple and pay up front cost.

At least u have the freedom.

Just putting it out there if others are not sure of this either.

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 17w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?