iPhone 7plus

Occasional Creator

iPhone 7plus

[ Edited ]
by Occasional Creator
Message 1 of 6 (901 Views)
Hi there,

When ordering my new iPhone 7 plus, it said I would receive the mobile within 2-3 business days. However, upon checking the tracker, I've been informed that you are currently awaiting stock, but I haven't been provided with a shipping estimation date. This information is pertinent as my house will be unattended for a month starting Friday next week. My question to you is, will you be stocking up on iPhone 7 plus gold 128GB mobiles soon?

Thanks
Help and Support

Re: iPhone 7plus

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 6 (879 Views)

Hi @sl1994,

sl1994 wrote:
When ordering my new iPhone 7 plus, it said I would receive the mobile within 2-3 business days. However, upon checking the tracker, I've been informed that you are currently awaiting stock, but I haven't been provided with a shipping estimation date. 

Sorry for the delay on your order. I'm currently seeing the same 2-3 business day expected delivery date, so I'm keen to grab your order details and chase up what's happening with your order.

To get the ball rolling, I've sent you a PM here

Occasional Visitor

by Cheng1234 Occasional Visitor
Message 3 of 6 (802 Views)

Same quetion, I have put my order for already one week, it's still in the condition of waiting for stock, I'm wondering ,when can u put the stock in place and when will I receive my phone.

Highlighted
Help and Support

Message 4 of 6 (799 Views)

Hi @Cheng1234

Cheng1234 wrote:

I'm wondering ,when can u put the stock in place and when will I receive my phone.

Waiting for your phone to arrive is the hardest part of ordering, and we will absolutely get your phone out to you as soon as we can. We'll give you all the latest info we have in the tracking tool, so you're checking in the right place for the most recent update. 

As soon as we have stock for your order, the tracker will update for you. If you've been waiting longer t than the expected delivery timeframe the website stated when you ordered  your iPhone 7 Plus, let us know and we can jump in and make sure everything is OK on your order for you.

Cheers,

Occasional Visitor

by sheilla1309 Occasional Visitor
Message 5 of 6 (408 Views)
Hi Vodafone

I just upgraded my phone to iphone 7 today in the store and I made a mistake Coz i thought the camera of iphone 7 plus and 7 are the same but theyre not. Is it possible to change it to iphone 7 plus? The box is already opened coz the guy that serves me asked me if i would like the screen protector applied so i said yes. So yeah, i know its my mistake but its quite painful for me to pay for 24 months that im not happy with. Can you please help me. Send me an inbox.

Thank you very much
Sheilla
Help and Support

Message 6 of 6 (372 Views)

Hi @sheilla1309

sheilla1309 wrote: I just upgraded my phone to iphone 7 today in the store and I made a mistake Coz i thought the camera of iphone 7 plus and 7 are the same but theyre not. Is it possible to change it to iphone 7 plus? 

If you've already opened the device and had a screen protector applied, we're not able to swap it. We can do a swap in some circumstances, normally with a sealed device. 

If your heart is set on getting the iPhone 7 Plus, you could always look at selling the iPhone 7 and applying for a mobile payment plan (MPP), after three full billing months. This would be separate to your current contract and would allow you to pay off the phone over 6, 12, 18 or 24 months. You can find out more info on applying for an MPP here.

Stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 9w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 6 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?