iPhone 7 plus wait!

Frequent Visitor

iPhone 7 plus wait!

by Sher Frequent Visitor
Message 1 of 5 (1,414 Views)

Can I pick my iPhone 7 plus from Apple Store if I'm on contract with Vodafone? Because it's taking so bloody long to receive my phone. I'm going overseas in couple of weeks and there will be no one to receive the phone since the delivery time for my phone is in January and I won't back by then.

Frequent Visitor

Re: iPhone 7 plus wait!

by Sher Frequent Visitor
Message 2 of 5 (1,413 Views)

Btw I've ordered my phone 6 weeks ago. And still no clue when I'll receive it.

Help and Support

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 3 of 5 (1,385 Views)

Hi @Sher

Sher wrote:

Can I pick my iPhone 7 plus from Apple Store if I'm on contract with Vodafone? Because it's taking so bloody long to receive my phone. I'm going overseas in couple of weeks and there will be no one to receive the phone since the delivery time for my phone is in January and I won't back by then.

Beinf unsure about your order isn't the kind of experience we want for you and we're sorry you've had to wait for the phone for longer than you imagined. 

Depending on which model of phone you picked, the wait time could be a bit longer than we originally planned while we wait for the manufacturer to send us more stock - some of the phones have been more popular than we originally thought. While we can't guarantee we can speed up your order, we do want you to know exactly what's happening. 

While you won't be able to pick up the phone from an Apple store, we can check things out and see if we can get you an update if you can't see one on your end. The quickest way to do this would be to give us a call on 1555. Otherwise, if you can't call, you can also see how to send us an email in the private message I sent you over here. 

Occasional Visitor

by aryavaibhav Occasional Visitor
Message 4 of 5 (1,082 Views)

VODAFONE,

I ordered my fone a few weeks ago and expected to recieve it before christmas and till now i do not think whether that is possible or not  but i expect a lot from you guys , I hope you guys would be able to deliver it before christmas. I would take it as a christmas present although i pay for it but still i request to you guys to try and make the delivery possible before christmas, I'd be very thankful to you guys.

Hope to see a reply soon.

Thanking You

Regards

Vaibhav

Help and Support

[ Edited ]
by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 5 of 5 (1,054 Views)

Hi @aryavaibhav

aryavaibhav wrote: I ordered my fone a few weeks ago and expected to recieve it before christmas and till now i do not think whether that is possible or not  but i expect a lot from you guys , I hope you guys would be able to deliver it before christmas. 

When placing your order, we'll always let you know an estimated wait time for delivery. Depending on which phone you choose it may have a longer wait time than others, if it's been popular. 

We don't want you waiting in the dark, so we'll continue to keep you updated with the most recent delivery info we have, via our tracking tool here. We'll also notify you as soon as your phone leaves our warehouses. 

If we can get your phone out to you any sooner we absolutely will and if you have any questions in the meantime, just let us know. 

Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 46w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?