iPhone 7: is it worth it?

Highlighted
Occasional Poster

iPhone 7: is it worth it?

[ Edited ]
by Occasional Poster
Message 1 of 4 (1,701 Views)

Hi

I've been reading reviews about thee iPhone 7, and they've all been negative. I was thinking of upgrading to one of these because my iPhone 6 is breaking (shattered screen, frayed charger cable), but after reading negative reviews from the Australian public on websites such as the newspapers, I'm really confused and unsure. I want to get the Vodafone Community's opinion on this topic.

Champ

Re: iPhone 7: is it worth it?

by Champ Champ
Message 2 of 4 (1,689 Views)

The problem i find with reviews on any product, there seems to always be negative reviews.

Even washing machines, toasters , virtually anything

We are about 70% iphone in this house and had no hestitaion in getting the iphone 7.plus.

The really good thing about the iphone to us is the warranty by apple if needed.

We also have a few android phones here, as well as windows phones.

But overall Iphone is the house favourite.

I reckon sometimes we can ignore these reviews and just get a new toy to play with... we deserve it...

Check out this page for latest by Vodafone australia on Iphone:

http://www.vodafone.com.au/iphone

Genius

by Genius
Message 3 of 4 (676 Views)
I think the iPhone 7 would be a nice step up from the 6. But keep in mind that the iPhone 8 will come along in September. If you can wait it might be worth it
Help and Support

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 4 of 4 (513 Views)

ben_ wrote:
I think the iPhone 7 would be a nice step up from the 6. But keep in mind that the iPhone 8 will come along in September. If you can wait it might be worth it

I've recently upgraded my daughter from the iPhone 6 to the iPhone 7, and she definitely agrees with you @ben_! I'm waiting to see what the future brings before upgrading my old iPhone 5s though! 

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 20w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?