iPhone 7 Plus Rose Gold 128 GB Delay

Regular Visitor

iPhone 7 Plus Rose Gold 128 GB Delay

by LINDIEAAAA Regular Visitor
Message 1 of 3 (856 Views)
I ordered an iPhone 7 Plus Rose Gold 128 GB as a replacement for my Samsung Galaxy Note 7 over 2 months ago though a Vodafone sales agent at a store. I was informed at it would arrive between 6-8 weeks but it's nearing end the 9th week now and there is still no sign of the phone. So I decided to ring up on Tuesday and was informed that you had stock and the phone would get sent out latest Wednesday and was provided with a tracking number. I've been checking it and it's still on the 'waiting for more stock' when clearly I was told there was stock and the phone should've been sent out by now. I've been paying 2 months worth of handset payments without a handset. This is the first time I've ever been so disappointed with Vodafone, I've been a regular customer with 3 phones signed as contracts with you. I hope that my phone will be sent out immediately and will I even be able to get credited back for all past 2 handset payments I made when I was phone less???
Regular Visitor

Re: iPhone 7 Plus Rose Gold 128 GB Delay

by LINDIEAAAA Regular Visitor
Message 2 of 3 (822 Views)
And now my expected shipping date is 13th January 2017!!! That's a 4 month wait from the date it got ordered!!!! I am so disappointed, can I just cancel the order and get another phone?? This is ridiculous!
Help and Support

Re: iPhone 7 Plus Rose Gold 128 GB Delay

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 3 of 3 (807 Views)

Hi @LINDIEAAAA

LINDIEAAAA wrote:
And now my expected shipping date is 13th January 2017!!! That's a 4 month wait from the date it got ordered!!!! I am so disappointed, can I just cancel the order and get another phone??

We absolutely understand that having your order pushed back that far, isn't a good experience at all. We're genuinely sorry for the delay with your phone and we're keen to take a look at what we can do to sort this out for you.

We'll need to grab a few details to do that, so we've sent you a private message over here. If you send us an email, we'll take a look at exactly what's happened with your order and what options we can offer to get this fixed.

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 27w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?