iPhone 6 & 6 Plus My Vodafone app

Occasional Poster

iPhone 6 & 6 Plus My Vodafone app

by Occasional Poster
Message 1 of 12 (3,196 Views)

Hi I would like to know when will the My Vodafone app be updated for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. The app looks terrible as the app is blown up and isnt optimized for the bigger display's and half the time it doesnt work it gives me a connection error. 

Help and Support

Re: iPhone 6 & 6 Plus My Vodafone app

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 12 (3,159 Views)

Hi @Zain626

Zain626 wrote:

Hi I would like to know when will the My Vodafone app be updated for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. 

There's no news on when there'll be an update for the My Vodafone app on iOS, but we'll make sure that your feedback is put in front of our app team.

If there's anything else that we can give you a hand with in the meantime, please let us know.

Occasional Poster

by Occasional Poster
Message 3 of 12 (2,754 Views)
Why hasn't the my Vodafone app been updated yet, all my other apps are updated and optimized for the larger iPhone 6 and 6 plus. Surely it shouldn't take that long to update the app, the iPhone 6 and 6 plus have been released for over 1 year now and other telcos have updated their apps so what's the hold up?
Help and Support

Message 4 of 12 (2,716 Views)

Hi @Zain626

Zain626 wrote:
Why hasn't the my Vodafone app been updated yet, all my other apps are updated and optimized for the larger iPhone 6 and 6 plus.

We released the most recent iOS update for our My Vodafone app on the 19th of February this year, but even our previous version of the app was designed to fit all iPhone screen sizes.

Are you able to confirm what version of the app you've got on your phone right now? You should be running version 3.2.1.

Occasional Poster

by Occasional Poster
Message 5 of 12 (2,703 Views)

Yes i'm on the latest version 3.2.1, i also see alot of complaints on the review section on the app store regarding this problem. 

Help and Support

Message 6 of 12 (2,673 Views)

Zain626 wrote:

Yes i'm on the latest version 3.2.1, i also see alot of complaints on the review section on the app store regarding this problem. 

We've tested the app on our end with a plus and standard @Zain626 and it's fitting the screen for us so we're keen to see what's happening with yours and get it sorted.

Can you please send through a screenshot and we'll raise it from there. I've sent you a private message over here with our contact info. 

Occasional Poster

by Occasional Poster
Message 7 of 12 (2,342 Views)

The My Vodafone app just received an update version 3.3.1 and the app still hasnt been optimised for the larger iPhone screen, what is going on and also there are so many complaints on the App Store under the review section, it's been so long since the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus have been released and still the app hasn't been updated this is starting to get ridiculous. 

Help and Support

Message 8 of 12 (2,293 Views)

Zain626 wrote:

The My Vodafone app just received an update version 3.3.1 and the app still hasnt been optimised for the larger iPhone screen

We were able to track down the screenshots you sent though by email, thanks for getting those to us. 

One of the ways apps can run on iOS involves scaling up some of the display. This results in the larger font in the status bar, like in your first screenshot. It’s not an error, but is one of the options available to iOS developers.

We’ll definitely pass your comments and feedback about this to our app team.

Occasional Poster

by Occasional Poster
Message 9 of 12 (2,282 Views)

Thanks I hope this gets resolved soon. 

Occasional Poster

by Occasional Poster
Message 10 of 12 (1,472 Views)

Any updates with the My Vodafone app, its been 9 weeks now.

Stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 6 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?