27-11-2015 04:19 AM
27-11-2015 01:33 PM
RayG wrote:when I ring an automated voice says "this user is currently not available, goodbye". Also I have tried logging onto my myvodafone account but the space where it says to enter your mobile number has an automatic 08.
The message you're getting when you call 121, tells us that there isn't something set up correctly with your mailbox. Not to worry though, we'll take a closer look at it and have it fixed up. To do that we'll just need you to send us through an email using the info we've sent you here please.
Once we've got access to your account, we'll also give you a hand with logging into My Vodafone. Before emailing in though, can you just make sure you're logging in here and can you try getting in via your mobile and desk top? If the same thing happens with both, just include a screen shot within your email, so we can see exactly what you can.
20-01-2016 11:57 AM
I also have the same problem. I gotiphone. How could Iretive myvoicemail?
We can help you get that all sorted, we'll just need to confirm some more info from you.
Are you trying to access your Voicemail account from your Vodafone service, or from a second number? If you're trying to access it from a second number, you'll just need to call 121 from your Vodafone service to get everything set up.
If you are using the same service then we'll need to check out your account in a bit more detail, and we've sent you a private message with our email contact details.
20-01-2016 12:15 PM
15-03-2016 11:28 PM
2.Check for a carrier settings update.
3.Update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS
4.Make sure that your voicemail is set up. You can check this by dialing your phone number from your iPhone.
5.Make sure that you have a good cellular network connection. You can check this by trying to make an outgoing call.
6.Call your iPhone from another phone and try to leave yourself a voicemail.
7.Reset your network settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
8.Reset your voicemail password.
20-03-2016 05:32 PM
1. Restart your iPhone.
2. Check for a carrier settings update.
3. Update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS.
4. Make sure that your voicemail is set up. You can check this by dialing your phone number from your iPhone.
5. Make sure that you have a good cellular network connection. You can check this by trying to make an outgoing call.
6. Call your iPhone from another phone and try to leave yourself a voicemail.
7. Reset your network settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
8. Reset your voicemail password.
9. Contact your carrier and make sure that you have the voicemail feature on your plan.