Live chat on vodafone site

Occasional Poster
Accepted Solution

Live chat on vodafone site

by Occasional Poster
Message 1 of 8 (4,403 Views)
Why vodafone is making simple things complicated?
I can't able to find live chat section on site. The live chat pop-up appears sometimes and sometimes not.
Is it possible to you guys to make it simple by providing a simple hyperlink? For the reference,check the OPTUS' site.
Occasional Visitor

Re: Live chat on vodafone site

by Duckworth Occasional Visitor
Message 2 of 8 (4,379 Views)

Hi,

Can I get any help with a roaming problem?

I am on a cruise and just cannot get maritime roaming. I have tried all the Vodafone links through their site and tried to activate through 'my vodafone' account but just no luck.

Vodafone have maritime roaming but how can one get connected when you are unable to dial 1555 to get through to service help? All the links just give you information about roaming and about their charge rates but no actual activation connection.

Has anyone got any suggestions.  

Thanks

Highlighted
Help and Support

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 3 of 8 (4,361 Views)

Hi @Swapnil361

Swapnil361 wrote:
The live chat pop-up appears sometimes and sometimes not..

Youi're spot on! The live chat tile will only appear if there is a live chat agent free to chat - we want to make sure your chat experience is quick and simple! I'll pass on your feedback to the right person though - we're always looking at ways to improve!

If the chat tile doesn't pop up, you can contact us on Twitter or Facebook too, we're there from 6 AM to 12 midnight every day! Check out our links on the contact us page for more info!

We can also help out right here - just let us know what's happened, and we'll get it sorted with you.

Help and Support

Message 4 of 8 (4,358 Views)

Hi @Duckworth

Duckworth wrote:

Can I get any help with a roaming problem?

You're in the right place for help, so let's get you back to enjoying your cruise ASAP! We do have roaming available on some cruise ships, check out our support page here to see if your ship is covered. 

If it is, you don't need to activate any special kind of roaming to use it, as long as your roaming is set up, you'll be good to go! If you've got access to My Vodafone, follow these steps to see if roaming is activated.

If you can't jump into My Vodafone, we can check everything is set up on our end for you, so I've sent you a private message with the info we'll need to jump in.

Visitor

by Brucewayne Visitor
Message 5 of 8 (2,916 Views)
Hi. Your staff signed me up for a SIM only plan w/ supposedly 5,000 qantas points but there's no promo like that. I signed up in Sydney Westfield last Sunday. Still up until now no one got back to me as this was their mistake.
Help and Support

Message 6 of 8 (2,675 Views)

Hi @Brucewayne

Brucewayne wrote:
Your staff signed me up for a SIM only plan w/ supposedly 5,000 qantas points

If we said that's what you'd get, then that's exactly what you should expect! You're in the right place for help, and I can jump in to see what's gone wrong. I've sent you a private message with our email address and the info I'll need to help.

I'm really sorry no one has gotten back to you, once I get your email, I'll be able to get this sorted out with you.

Frequent Visitor

by Bkhadka Frequent Visitor
Message 7 of 8 (2,336 Views)
I am in indonesia. I have already turned on roaming service. I am still unable to use roaming service. Could you please assist
Help and Support

Message 8 of 8 (2,264 Views)

Hi @Bkhadka

Bkhadka wrote:
I am in indonesia. I have already turned on roaming service. I am still unable to use roaming service. 

Let's get your roaming service working the way it should for you! Take a quick peek at our roaming troubleshooting guide here and follow each step to help get you up and running ASAP. 

If your service still isn't working in Indonesia once you've run through the troubleshooting, we'll jump in and make sure everything is set up ok on our end. I'll need to grab your account details to do that, so I've sent you a private message with our email address and the info I'll need.

Stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 20w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 5 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?