IPHONE 5s Battery

Occasional Poster
Accepted Solution

IPHONE 5s Battery

by Occasional Poster
Message 1 of 3 (2,287 Views)

Hi All

unfortunately I don't have time to read the previous posts about the battery.

Just upgraded my plan & phone on Monday 30 May. Over the last day or two, I have noticed my battery decreasing though I rarely used the mobile.

Last night it was 91% & when I woke up it was 87%. So I put it on charge this morning & when I checked to see if it was charging properly, it went from 96% to 99%.

My husband who bought a preowned IPHONE has no issues with his battery & sometimes doesn't charge it overnight & it is still 100%.

Thank you in advance for your comments, advice & suggestions 

Nathalie

Highlighted
Help and Support

Re: IPHONE 5s Battery

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 3 (2,268 Views)

Hey @Petite_NJC

Petite_NJC wrote:

Last night it was 91% & when I woke up it was 87%. So I put it on charge this morning & when I checked to see if it was charging properly, it went from 96% to 99%.

Your phones battery usage will depend on a lot of different factors. For example the apps you have active on your phone can affect your battery life. We've got a great guide the talks about how to extend our battery life over here

From what you've said the device is charging correctly. If you think it's not correct, you can head into a store and have it sent to our repair team. Check out where your nearest store is here

Occasional Poster

Re: IPHONE 5s Battery

by Occasional Poster
Message 3 of 3 (2,230 Views)

Hi Grant_P

Many thanks

Nathalie

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors