I haven't received my confirmation text after registering my new sim

Occasional Visitor

I haven't received my confirmation text after registering my new sim

by marissadonovan Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 2 (957 Views)

Last night at 7:30pm (AWST) I activiated my sim card, completing all three steps. I then got a message saying it had been completed and I should recieve a confirmation text within 15 minutes. I waited an hour and still hadn't recieved a confirmation text. I called vodaphone and the woman told me she would put it through and I should recieve a text within 10 minutes. It is almost 24 hours later and I haven't recieved any texts and I've tried to contact vodaphone again and I haven't been able to get through due to a 'queue'. I'm not impressed and need answers urgently because I need my phone.

(Iphone 4)

Highlighted
Help and Support

Re: I haven't received my confirmation text after registering my new sim

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 2 (931 Views)

Hey @marissadonovan,

marissadonovan wrote:

. It is almost 24 hours later and I haven't recieved any texts and I've tried to contact vodaphone again and I haven't been able to get through due to a 'queue'. I'm not impressed and need answers urgently because I need my phone.

(Iphone 4)

We're keen to see what is happening with your registration and help get it sorted out. 

Just to confirm is your iPhone 4 showing SOS only? Or is it showing VodaAU in the notification bar? If it's showing VodaAu, it sounds like you're up and running. 

As we'll need to jump into you account and check out what is happening. I've sent you a private message with our contact details here

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 29w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?