How long does it take for phones to get restocked?

Regular Visitor
Accepted Solution

How long does it take for phones to get restocked?

[ Edited ]
by _emzzie_ Regular Visitor
Message 1 of 11 (5,614 Views)

I ordered in store an iPhone 6S Rose Gold 64GB and was told the expectancy for it to be delievered was 2-3 business days as they did not have any currently in stock at the store. It has currently been an entire week and was just received the news that there is not one phone in stock in their factory. How long do you believe customers should wait for this phone? Why not tell me this as I'm upgrading the phone? I checked the delivery expectancy for the phone to my suburb and the estimated time period is 1-2 weeks, which I don't believe. How long does it take to get phones in stock? I would actually like an honest answer please. If I knew it would take this long, I would have gone with Telstra.

This is ridiculous.

Highlighted
Help and Support

Re: How long does it take for phones to get restocked?

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 11 (5,577 Views)

Hi @_emzzie_

_emzzie_ wrote: I checked the delivery expectancy for the phone to my suburb and the estimated time period is 1-2 weeks, which I don't believe. 

The iPhones have been very popular and we're getting them out as quickly as we can.  The delivery timeframes listed on our website are based on the latest update we have.  It's normal for them to change, as new orders are placed or more stock arrives. The best place to check for updates on your order is via our tracker here, using your order number. 

In the meantime check out our handy online page here, for more info on what to expect if there's a delay with your upgrade order. 

Regular Visitor

Message 3 of 11 (5,554 Views)

I've been tracking my phone since I placed the order, however the only information I receive is "we're waiting on more stock". I would just like a proper estimation as to when that little information button will change to 'ready to go' at least. It's been showing me the same thing for a week. It shouldn't take this long to restock, especially if you have some indication that the iPhones have been selling fast.

Help and Support

Message 4 of 11 (5,512 Views)

Hi @_emzzie_

_emzzie_ wrote:

I've been tracking my phone since I placed the order, however the only information I receive is "we're waiting on more stock". I would just like a proper estimation as to when that little information button will change to 'ready to go' at least. It's been showing me the same thing for a week. It shouldn't take this long to restock, especially if you have some indication that the iPhones have been selling fast.

We know you're eager to get your hands on your iPhone 6s and we want this also. You've been given the right info from @Maddie  We can see the expected delivery is showing 1-2 weeks for this device model.

We can take a look at your order with you and update you on the progress anytime. Give us a buzz on 1555 or 1300 650 410. 

Regular Visitor

Message 5 of 11 (5,502 Views)

I understand that, and I thank you, but I'm not asking for expected delivery times to my house. I checked that every day. What I'm asking for is when is the best approximation you can give me for when the iPhones will be in stock again.

Thank you.

Help and Support

Message 6 of 11 (5,460 Views)

_emzzie_ wrote:

What I'm asking for is when is the best approximation you can give me for when the iPhones will be in stock again.

Arrival times on stock from our manufacturers can vary, but we take expected arrival of new stock into account, when estimating delivery times for your order.

That means if we've advised your delivery time is 1 -2 weeks, we're expecting stock to arrive so that we can dispatch it for delivery within that time frame.

If we've exceeded an estimated delivery time for your order, let us know and we will follow it up directly for you, to make sure that you're getting the right answers for your specific phone.

Regular Visitor

Message 7 of 11 (5,445 Views)

Okay thanks(:

Regular Visitor

by CJade90 Regular Visitor
Message 8 of 11 (4,385 Views)

Emmzie,

how long did you phone end up taking to arrive?

i have just placed an order and now encountered the same problem Smiley Sad

Quite annoying as my current phone is broken i was told by a customer services representitive that i would have a new phone within 2-3 which was great news as i work and can not get to a store to pick up a new handset in person!

Help and Support

Message 9 of 11 (4,335 Views)

Hey  @CJade90

CJade90 wrote:

how long did you phone end up taking to arrive?

Which device have you ordered? The order number you received should also give you an estimated delivery time via our tracking took just here

Let us know and we can look into it further to get your phone delivered as soon as we can.

Thank you

Regular Visitor

by CJade90 Regular Visitor
Message 10 of 11 (4,329 Views)

Hi Liz,

I ordered the iphone 6s 64gb in rose gold .

Stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 6 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?