Cancel contract

Seasoned Member

Cancel contract

by Nomsz Seasoned Member
Message 1 of 4 (1,165 Views)
So I ordered a iPhone 7 plus on a phone plan awhile ago and I was wondering can I cancel it online I don't wanna wait anymore ? Thanks
Help and Support

Re: Cancel contract

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 4 (1,142 Views)

Hi @Nomsz

Nomsz wrote:
So I ordered a iPhone 7 plus on a phone plan awhile ago and I was wondering can I cancel it online I don't wanna wait anymore ?

Once the order's been accepted, we can't cancel it for you, but if you've been waiting longer than the estimated delivery time for it, we can jump in and check out what's going on for you!

If you pop your order info into our tracking tool, it'll have the estimated shipping date for you (just click on "more details" if it just says we're waiting on stock). When does it say we expect to ship your phone out, and when did you order it?

Cheers,

Seasoned Member

by Nomsz Seasoned Member
Message 3 of 4 (1,122 Views)
The tracking tool dont help much only cause I refresh it and it just says the same thing nothing. I ordered it on the 5th of December suppose to get it 2-3 weeks.
Help and Support

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 4 of 4 (1,107 Views)

Nomsz wrote:
The tracking tool dont help much only cause I refresh it and it just says the same thing nothing. I ordered it on the 5th of December suppose to get it 2-3 weeks.

The tracking tool should show you an estimated delivery time, so we're keen to help check out why you're not seeing that. The quickest way for us to double check this is to give us a buzz on 1555 or 1300 650 410 otherwise, we can grab that info for you by email. I've sent you a private message here with some instructions on how to email us.

3 weeks has passed, though due to the public holidays recently there may be a delay. We'll get you the info you need though and will keep an eye out for your email.

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 25w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?