About expected Delivery time of iPhone 7+ 128 gb black

Occasional Poster
Accepted Solution

About expected Delivery time of iPhone 7+ 128 gb black

by Occasional Poster
Message 1 of 8 (1,520 Views)
I have added a IPhone 7+ black 128gb two weeks ago..and its says 6/12/16 the shipping date..

As I read on this community that..people booked their phone on launch day..still not recieve the phone.

What will happen if Vodafone could not able to shipped the phone on time?Will I be campensed for that?
Also want to know...how do you decide the priority of order?means online order or in store order..
Highlighted
Occasional Poster

Re: About expected Delivery time of iPhone 7+ 128 gb black

by Occasional Poster
Message 2 of 8 (1,511 Views)

I preordered on launch day (9/9/16), within the first 10 mins. Estimated shipping date was 7/11/16, however it arrived friday just gone (14/10/16). All orders are prioritised by when they were received. 

Theres no compensation for late orders.

It should come earlier than the estimate, thats a worst case scenario date.

Occasional Poster

by Occasional Poster
Message 3 of 8 (1,494 Views)
Wow..that's great..hope mine will also come month earlier then expected date..
Thanks for reply
Occasional Poster

by Occasional Poster
Message 4 of 8 (1,472 Views)

I was swap note 7 (from 13 sept) to iPhone 7+ 128 job until now I didn't receive anything from store or help support. I just think to cancel my order n stop using Vodafone.. I'm so disappointed 

Help and Support

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 5 of 8 (1,431 Views)

Hi @Swapnil361

Swapnil361 wrote:
I have added a IPhone 7+ black 128gb two weeks ago..and its says 6/12/16 the shipping date..

What will happen if Vodafone could not able to shipped the phone on time?Will I be campensed for that?
Also want to know...how do you decide the priority of order?means online order or in store order..

@julian8109 is right, all iPhone 7 and 7 Plus' are shipped out in the same order your request was recieved. Stock is limited, so there has been a delay and we're working hard to make sure you receive yours as quickly as possible.

Help and Support

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 6 of 8 (1,427 Views)

Hi @Bonny1

Bonny1 wrote:

I was swap note 7 (from 13 sept) to iPhone 7+ 128 job until now I didn't receive anything from store or help support. I just think to cancel my order n stop using Vodafone.. I'm so disappointed 

The last thing we want is for you to be left feeling disappointed and we're really keen help sort out any issues or questions you have about your order. We're always here to support you and we're sorry you've been left feeling as though you haven't received the help you need.

iPhone 7 Plus does have limited stock, so there is a wait while more arrive. We do have an awesome tracking page that you can use to keep an eye on when your order is ready to go. Check it out over here. 

We're sure we can work together to sort things out and see you stay on board.

Occasional Poster

by Occasional Poster
Message 7 of 8 (1,420 Views)

I don't even have tracking number till now..when I call 15555 they keep asked me to wait 10- 12 weeks which is rediculous

Occasional Poster

by Occasional Poster
Message 8 of 8 (1,347 Views)
thanks...
Stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 23w ago
  • 2 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one