Prepaid services are cancelled due to expiry date and credit was not re-charged, how do I get my number back?

Highlighted
Visitor

Prepaid services are cancelled due to expiry date and credit was not re-charged, how do I get my number back?

by LordRaven Visitor
Message 1 of 3 (334 Views)

Hi, 

I am offshore, I was using a prepaid number, it is expired. I did not recharge it, totally forgot to do that. Now the services are cancelled. I was using What's App on this number, can I get this number back by any chance?

Thank you!

Help and Support

Re: Prepaid services are cancelled due to expiry date and credit was not re-charged, how do I get my number back?

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 3 (299 Views)

Hi @LordRaven,

LordRaven wrote:

I am offshore, I was using a prepaid number, it is expired. I did not recharge it, totally forgot to do that. Now the services are cancelled. I was using What's App on this number, can I get this number back by any chance?

When a service is disconnected it'll go into quarantine for six months. Once that is done, the number will either go back into our number pool or be sent back to its original provider. You can check out more about this here

What you'll need to do is get in touch with What's App and see if they can help you change the number on your account. 

Let us know how you go. 

Visitor

Re: Prepaid services are cancelled due to expiry date and credit was not re-charged, how do I get my number back?

by LordRaven Visitor
Message 3 of 3 (187 Views)

Well, after a lot of hassle I got my number back. Nothing is impossible in the telecom world.

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 26w ago
  • 2 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?