Lost the Prepaid Mobile Broadband SIM Pack information. How can I activate my SIM?

Visitor

Re: Lost the Prepaid Mobile Broadband SIM Pack information. How can I activate my SIM?

by poche1988 Visitor
Message 21 of 28 (806 Views)

Actually, I have the SIM card, I just lost the package, but I only can see the "new imei number". I bought the sim in a vodafone store in Inala, Brisbane, this stupid employee told me "send IN to 126 to activate" so I left the package in the rubish bin, and then when I tried to activate it,  well...it didnt work.

Help and Support

Re: Lost the Prepaid Mobile Broadband SIM Pack information. How can I activate my SIM?

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 22 of 28 (790 Views)

Hey @poche1988,

poche1988 wrote:

Actually, I have the SIM card, I just lost the package, but I only can see the "new imei number". I bought the sim in a vodafone store in Inala, Brisbane, this stupid employee told me "send IN to 126 to activate" so I left the package in the rubish bin, and then when I tried to activate it,  well...it didnt work.

In order to activate the service, you'd need to have the starter pack. The reason for this is it has an activation code that we need in order to get the service started. 

What we'll need to do is pop back in-store and grab yourself a fresh starter pack. Once you've done that, follow the link above and you can get your service running. 

Visitor

by SSaisie Visitor
Message 23 of 28 (622 Views)
I have the same problem. Threw out the package thinking the sim was already activated. Don't want to loose the money we spent on the sim. Is there anything that can be done?
Help and Support

Message 24 of 28 (611 Views)

Hi @SSaisie 

SSaisie wrote:
I have the same problem. Threw out the package thinking the sim was already activated. Don't want to loose the money we spent on the sim. Is there anything that can be done?

From here, the only way we can activate that starter pack is with the activation code. Without that, we aren't able to activate it in our systems. Are you able to find the packaging at all?

If not, we'd recommend popping back in to the store you grabbed it from and, while we can't guarantee anything, we'll see what we can do to help in there. 

Occasional Visitor

by Shirley92 Occasional Visitor
Message 25 of 28 (278 Views)

HI, I HAVE THE SAME STITITION. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW ACTIVE MY SIM. COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME? 

Help and Support

Message 26 of 28 (236 Views)

Hey @Shirley92,

Shirley92 wrote:

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW ACTIVE MY SIM. COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME? 

We can absolutely help you out with activating your SIM. If you still have all the information with your pack, you can recharge online here.

If you're missing information, please send us an email with the information i've sent through to you in a private message

We'll keep an eye out for your reply, and get your SIM activated from there.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

by leoz Occasional Visitor
Message 27 of 28 (162 Views)

I lost mine too and i have no idea what my activation number is

Help and Support

Message 28 of 28 (116 Views)

Hey @leoz

leoz wrote:

I lost mine too and i have no idea what my activation number is

Without the activation number we won't be able to get the service up and running. 

What you'll need to do is grab a new Prepaid stater pack to get a service up and running. You can order one online here.

Let us know how you go. 

Stats
  • 27 Replies
  • 3y ago
  • 2 Kudos
  • 21 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?