Claiming $50 gift voucher - Huawei Y6 Elite

Visitor

Re: Claiming $50 gift voucher - Huawei Y6 Elite

by bkseen Visitor
Message 11 of 12 (119 Views)

Hi.

Again 1 month I'm struggling with the "Prepaid Care Team".. Awesome :@

I've called them 3 times and all the time they have to call me back THEY ARE NOT DOING IT!!!! What's the hell is wrong with you guys !!!???

All this thing is really starting to drive me crazy, I spent more than 6 hours all together (phone, emails, forums...) to have this $50 card and never ever again I will purchase anything from Vodafone as it's a scandal everyone is having the problem with this gift scam.

By the way, one guy from your team told me that the card has been supplied early February something like this, but what a mess I've never ever received anything. Isn't possible to have my $50 directly deducted from my actual plan with you? Would it be much easier right?  

Highlighted
Help and Support

Re: Claiming $50 gift voucher - Huawei Y6 Elite

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 12 of 12 (100 Views)

Hi @bkseen

bkseen wrote:

Again 1 month I'm struggling with the "Prepaid Care Team".. Awesome :@

All this thing is really starting to drive me crazy, I spent more than 6 hours all together (phone, emails, forums...) to have this $50 card 

By the way, one guy from your team told me that the card has been supplied early February something like this, Isn't possible to have my $50 directly deducted from my actual plan with you? Would it be much easier right?  

We can understand why you'd be starting to feel as though you're going crazy and we'd like to help ensure this your $50 gift card is sent to you as promised. The offer is certainly available, so if your online form was accepted you should be have received the gift card by now. 

We know you've already spent some time following up on this and we're sorry you're still waiting. Our Prepaid Care Team are the best to help out with the issues you've been having. You can reach the team on 1555.

If we are unable to get the card to you, we can certainly look at other options to help out with this.

Stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 21w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 9 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?