Problem registering on network overseas

Help and Support

Re: Problem registering on network overseas

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 51 of 55 (409 Views)

Hi @frasto

frasto wrote:

I'm currently in italy. I've already turn on the roaming from my vodafone and I've bought an add on to use the roaming (25$!!! LOST) so I've activated international roaming pack but it's not working at all. 

Thanks @Roger for the tips - has this got you back up and running in Italy?

If it hasn't, please follow these troubleshooting steps to get online. If you need us to jump in and take a look, please follow the steps in this link.

Highlighted
Visitor

by franpena Visitor
Message 52 of 55 (222 Views)

Hi! I'm in Indonesia , have a prepaid ive been using in Australia for a year, just activated roaming through the app, got confused and bought a plan of 30$ with internacional text, 1 GB ETC... , then I realized that I had to buy an ad-on roaming for 25$, i restarted my phone and nothing, it says locked sim, I put the pin, unblock it and still says no service , the thing is I need the bank to send me a net code to my Australian number so I can book my flights, please can you help me with the roaming and if you can reimburse my money and take away the Australian prepaid top up I did by mistake ??? I'm not going to use it Smiley Sad (the ad on roaming is for 3 days so if you could give me a reply before that would be great)

Thanks so much!

Help and Support

Message 53 of 55 (161 Views)

Hey @franpena,

franpena wrote:

the thing is I need the bank to send me a net code to my Australian number so I can book my flights, please can you help me with the roaming and if you can reimburse my money and take away the Australian prepaid top up I did by mistake ???

We're keen to check out what is happening with your service and get it sorted out. 

What we'll need you to do is send through an email to us. We've sent you a private message with our contact info and the details we'll need from you here

As soon as we see your email, we'll check it out. 

Occasional Visitor

[ Edited ]
by kanwarjhajj Occasional Visitor
Message 54 of 55 (63 Views)

Similar problem on my number - +614[personal detail removed] Kindly advise as i am unable to do anything sitting overseas.

Help and Support

Message 55 of 55 (48 Views)

Hi @kanwarjhajj

kanwarjhajj wrote:

Similar problem on my number - +614[personal detail removed] Kindly advise as i am unable to do anything sitting overseas.

You've called out that something similar is happening, can you please let us know the specific issue you're facing? 

If you're having issues roaming, then we'd recommend heading over to our roaming troubleshooting link here for handy steps to get you online. 

We'll keep an eye out for your reply and we'll go from there. 

Thanks,

Stats
  • 54 Replies
  • 3y ago
  • 8 Kudos
  • 17 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?