Unable to switch my plans online

Unable to switch my plans online

[ Edited ]
by Nursya17 Member
Message 1 of 2 (112 Views)

I am trying to change my plans online but i am getting this message

"We're processing another order for you right now, so check back in about 15 minutes. If you still can't continue, please call 1555 (free from your Vodafone mobile) or 1300 650 410 from another phone (standard call rates apply)."

I have not process or put through any other orders - appreaciiate if someone can tell me what is going on

Highlighted
Help and Support

Re: Unable to switch my plans online

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 2 (86 Views)

Hi @Nursya17

Nursya17 wrote:

I am trying to change my plans online but i am getting this message

"We're processing another order for you right now, so check back in about 15 minutes. If you still can't continue, please call 1555 (free from your Vodafone mobile) or 1300 650 410 from another phone (standard call rates apply)."

We can help get this error cleared up for you. If you haven't placed and order recently, we'll just need to get our Tech Team to jump in and fix up any errors in your My Vodafone account for you.

To get started, I've sent you a private message here with some instructions on how to email us some info. From there we will have this followed up on for you.

Otherwise, you can also give us a buzz on 1555 for help to have the info passed on right away.

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 4w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?