upgrade eligibility

Accepted Solution

upgrade eligibility

by mrfamilia Member
Message 1 of 4 (156 Views)

i recently received a "we're ready to upgrade you when you are" email. it listed the s8 plus as a phone i should consider on the new no lock contact red plans. i actually want the new note 8 and change my plan also. i began the upgrade process and it lead me to only two choices of handsets and wouldnt let change to and different plan. none of the two handsets i cared for. why is this so?

Help and Support

Re: upgrade eligibility

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 4 (134 Views)

Hi @mrfamilia,

mrfamilia wrote:

i began the upgrade process and it lead me to only two choices of handsets and wouldnt let change to and different plan. none of the two handsets i cared for. why is this so?

The Note8 looks like a great phone, so we can understand why you're wanting one. To grab this device you'll need to step through our pre-order page here.

It's odd why you couldn't select other model phones, if you stepped through our offer link it may be the reason. However signing in through our regular upgrade page, or even My Vodafone should give you every selection.

Please let us know which sign in option you used and we'll go from there.

Thanks

by mrfamilia Member
Message 3 of 4 (123 Views)

Thank you for your response. I tried through the upgrade page but il also tried through the pre order process of the note 8 also. When I tried to pre order the note 8 it asked whether I'm new to Vodafone or an existing customer. I typed in my number but then it led me to those two handsets I did not want. 

Highlighted
Help and Support

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 4 of 4 (102 Views)

mrfamilia wrote:

Thank you for your response. I tried through the upgrade page but il also tried through the pre order process of the note 8 also. When I tried to pre order the note 8 it asked whether I'm new to Vodafone or an existing customer. I typed in my number but then it led me to those two handsets I did not want. 

Hi @mrfamilia

We'd love to see you upgraded with a new Note8 in your hand, so it's strange that you're still seeing that message. 

So that we can get the order pushed through for you, you're welcome to pop your number in here so our Sales team can contact you back at a time of your choosing. 

From there we'll go through all our plan options that we think may suit you. Don't forget you can also trade in your current handset if you pop through pre-order. We've got more info on that over here  . 

Let us know if there's anything else we can give you a hand with, and we'll get back to you soon.

Thanks, 

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?