Unhappy with customer service

Experienced Member

Unhappy with customer service

by FinnRoser Experienced Member
Message 1 of 2 (179 Views)

I've been with Vodafone for over 4 years and for the most part you've done a great job but for the past week you have given mw nothing but trouble with time wasting and infurating experinces with your in store staff as well as your call centers. My phone can't get repaired becuase they screwed up my first repair around 6 months ago and failed to upload the new details of the phone.

Very unhappy and seriously wanting to take my buisness elsewhere 

Highlighted
Help and Support

Re: Unhappy with customer service

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 2 (154 Views)

Hi @FinnRoser

I've been with Vodafone for over 4 years and for the most part you've done a great job but for the past week you have given mw nothing but trouble with time wasting and infurating experinces with your in store staff as well as your call centers. My phone can't get repaired becuase they screwed up my first repair around 6 months ago and failed to upload the new details of the phone.

We want to see you happy with your service, you've taken the right steps in heading into a store for your repair or replacement and we're sorry that we've let you down. We're able to fix the missing details for your last repair, and take a closer look at your options with you. 

We'll need to chat in email to take a closer look at what's happened. We've sent you a private message here.  We're confident we can get this sorted for you. 

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 22w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?