Roaming Data Allowance

Occasional Visitor
Accepted Solution

Roaming Data Allowance

by David_Z Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 6 (749 Views)

Hi,

I'm on the $50/mth sim only plan with 18gb of data. My billing cycle starts on the 25th of every month. If I activate $5 global roaming on July 20, will my roaming allownace automatically reset with the billing cycle ie will I have a new $18gb of roaming data to use once it reaches July 25?

Thanks,

David

Highlighted
Grand Champion

Re: Roaming Data Allowance

by Grand Champion Grand Champion
Message 2 of 6 (742 Views)

Hi @David_Z,

Simple answer... yes.

Other than paying the $5 for each day you use the roaming service in applicable countries, your service works exactly as it would if you were in Australia.

Cheers,

Balsam

Occasional Visitor

by David_Z Occasional Visitor
Message 3 of 6 (738 Views)

Great. Thanks Balsam.

Help and Support

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 4 of 6 (704 Views)

Hi @David_Z

David_Z wrote:

Great. Thanks Balsam.

You've been given great info on $5 Roaming from @Balsam to check out the eligible countries you might be visiting follow this link here.

Let us know how you go enjoying your trip away! 

Occasional Poster

by Occasional Poster
Message 5 of 6 (505 Views)

Sorry, please move this thread if I'm logging in the wrong place. I have searched all over and not been able to locate an appropriate thread. 

I was really disappointed to receive my recent bill and see charges for $63.32 after travelling to Vietnam. I stupidly accepted the advice from of your staff members in the Flinders Street Melbourne store who advised that I would be safe to use $5 roaming which was switched on. 

I'm happy to pay for the $5 per day for the piddly 63.33mb I used, but I'm not willing to cop an extra $63 on top of my bill. Who do I speak to dispute this?

Help and Support

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 6 of 6 (478 Views)

Hey @tpriddle 

tpriddle wrote:

I'm happy to pay for the $5 per day for the piddly 63.33mb I used, but I'm not willing to cop an extra $63 on top of my bill. Who do I speak to dispute this?

Regardless of the charges, we hope you still enjoyed your time while travelling! We haven't ever had Vietnam on our $5 roaming list before, and we're sorry if you've been given the wrong info.

You can stay updated with all the countries we offer over on our website here and when you touch down we'll usually send you a TXT to let you know the costs, so you're not left with any surprises. 

While we can't guarantee anything, we'd love to see what we can do to help! So we can get started, you can see how to send us ane mail in the private message I've sent you here

Stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 10w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 5 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?