New Phone Every Year

Highlighted
Occasional Poster

New Phone Every Year

by Occasional Poster
Message 1 of 4 (1,193 Views)

Hi Vodafone Community

I am interested in the New Phone Every Year promotion and was thinking of applying for it when the iPhone X becomes available next month.

My question is, will there be a mobile payment plan (MPP) on top of the Red Plan taken out on the phone?

Thank you for your help.

Pankot2

Help and Support

Re: New Phone Every Year

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 4 (1,046 Views)

Hi @Pankot2,

Pankot2 wrote:

My question is, will there be a mobile payment plan (MPP) on top of the Red Plan taken out on the phone? 

How exciting that you're thinking of getting a new phone! Are you currently an iPhone fan?

We don't have any details at this stage however if you haven't already, register your details here and we'll let you know once we have any news to give.

In the mean time, you might be interested in seeing what other phone's we have available which you can find here.

Occasional Poster

by Occasional Poster
Message 3 of 4 (823 Views)

Hi Alana,

Thank you for your reply.

Whilst I appreciate that you cannot comment specifically on the iPhone X, my question is more general: is there a mobile payment plan (MPP) added to a Red Plan with the New Phone Every Year Year promotion?

Thanks,

Pankot2 

Help and Support

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 4 of 4 (472 Views)

Hi @Pankot2

Pankot2 wrote:

my question is more general: is there a mobile payment plan (MPP) added to a Red Plan with the New Phone Every Year Year promotion? 

It'll depend on your current set up, but your plan and your MPP will be assessed at the same time.  There's some handy info over here that goes through it all for you.

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?