Credit default

Occasional Visitor
Accepted Solution

Credit default

by Sian181090 Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 2 (86 Views)

My partner and I have recently applied for first home loan but declined based on a default with Vodafone! Is there anyone I can take to about getting this cleared?

Nothing has been received, emails, calls, mails ect 

im happy to pay whatever needs to be paid in order to clear this up! Once paid will this be removed off my credit rating as I never revived anything/ was unaware anything was owning as nothing was received. 

Extremely saddened by this as it has put a hold on our first home loan 

Highlighted
Help and Support

Re: Credit default

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 2 (71 Views)

Sian181090 wrote:

My partner and I have recently applied for first home loan but declined based on a default with Vodafone! Is there anyone I can take to about getting this cleared?

Nothing has been received, emails, calls, mails ect 

im happy to pay whatever needs to be paid in order to clear this up! Once paid will this be removed off my credit rating as I never revived anything/ was unaware anything was owning as nothing was received. 

Extremely saddened by this as it has put a hold on our first home loan 

Hi @Sian181090

We can appreciate that seeing that lodged on you credit history would be confronting, especially if you didn't receive any notifications. 

So that we can take a look at your account and what's happened, we'll need you to contact our collections team on 1300 650 410. Please have your old mobile number or account number ready as well as your 4 digit account PIN. 

If the default was placed incorrectly, we'll absolutely get that cleared up and removed so that you're able to go through your loan process once more.

Thanks,

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1w ago
  • 3 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?