Changing to SIM only Plan at end of contract

Seasoned Member
Accepted Solution

Changing to SIM only Plan at end of contract

by mjl1988 Seasoned Member
Message 1 of 3 (127 Views)
Hi,

I contacted Vodafone in regards to changing my plan when it ended to a sim only plan while on a device payment plan, the person who I talked to (webchat) said they'd do this when my contract ends since I'd been a long time customer, I informed them of the plan I'd like to change to, just wondering if this will automatically happen as my contract ends today?

Thanks for any help,
Highlighted
Grand Champion

Re: Changing to SIM only Plan at end of contract

by Grand Champion Grand Champion
Message 2 of 3 (116 Views)

Hi @mjl1988

From experience its best to call the customer care for any change of plans when you want to change it as they do not have a function to preset a day of a change. Its a quick easy step if you call them today or see if you could find the online chat service or a lovely staff in the community can help you switch to a sim only plan. 

If you want this done today best to call though Smiley Happy 

Hope that helps. 

Cheers.

Help and Support

Re: Changing to SIM only Plan at end of contract

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 3 of 3 (92 Views)

Hi @mjl1988,

mjl1988 wrote:
I informed them of the plan I'd like to change to, just wondering if this will automatically happen as my contract ends today?

It sounds like your plan change was future dated for you.  As @Cyrille13 mentioned you're welcome to touch base with us over the phone to confirm.  Alternatively, if you jump into your account at My Vodafone you'll also be shown whether or not your plan has been changed.

Otherwise, we'll be more than happy to double check for you if you'd like? Head to your Private Messages here for our contact info so we can grab a few extra details.

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1w ago
  • 6 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?