Cancelling contract under misinformation

Accepted Solution

Cancelling contract under misinformation

by tiffany06 Member
Message 1 of 2 (224 Views)

Hi there,

I went into apple yesterday as i had smashed the LCD screen in my iphone 6, they advised me that this phone was beyond repair and that I was too get a new phone. They talked with me about signing up for a contract with vodafone with a new phone. I went through with this, and then found from a second source that my phone would infact be repairable. I have only been signed up for 1 day, based on this information, how would i go about cancelling my contract as it is seems to be not what i actually needed to do, despite being told otherwise.  

Highlighted
Help and Support

Re: Cancelling contract under misinformation

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 2 (178 Views)

Hi @tiffany06

I went into apple yesterday as i had smashed the LCD screen in my iphone 6, they advised me that this phone was beyond repair and that I was too get a new phone.

It's a shame that you had a smashed screen on your iPhone. You're right you do have an option for an outside warranty repair.  This'll cover things like paying for swap or paying for a repair. 

Once you've agreed to the terms and conditions of an upgrade we're not able to remove this for you. Looking at your repair options though if you still go ahead with this you could then sell your repaired device to a family member or friend. 

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 10w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?