Cancel my plan online

Occasional Visitor

Re: Cancel my plan online

by JJoys Occasional Visitor
Message 21 of 36 (592 Views)

Hi,

I want to cancel my plan online as well because I'm no longer in Australia and it's hard for me to make a phone call overseas. Would you mind sending your email address so I can cancel my service online?

Cheers,

Occasional Visitor

Cancel sim card use

by Jean-Francois Occasional Visitor
Message 22 of 36 (585 Views)

Hi how's it going Vodafone team,

Great job as always dealing with customers, you guys are legends!

I'm writing in enquiry to state that my dad recently went to Australia to do some businesses there, and we bought the $50 sim card deal at woolies somewhere near Kogarah. The number (will pm if required) my dad used was temporary so now that we are out of the country and since we're not using it anymore, we wish to terminate it.

Thanks again for your time, it's really important to me

Cheers!
Jean-Francois 

Help and Support

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 23 of 36 (576 Views)

Hey @JJoys,

JJoys wrote:
I want to cancel my plan online as well because I'm no longer in Australia and it's hard for me to make a phone call overseas. Would you mind sending your email address so I can cancel my service online?

We can help you get this all sorted out. 

We have some information you'll need to know about cancelling your service over here. Are you planning on coming back to Australia? 

We have sent you a private message with our contact info and the details we'll need from you. You can check your messages here

When we see your email, we'll be able to help. 

Help and Support

Re: Cancel sim card use

Message 24 of 36 (572 Views)

Hey @Jean-Francois,

Jean-Francois wrote:

I'm writing in enquiry to state that my dad recently went to Australia to do some businesses there, and we bought the $50 sim card deal at woolies somewhere near Kogarah. The number (will pm if required) my dad used was temporary so now that we are out of the country and since we're not using it anymore, we wish to terminate it.

We appreciate the kind words. 

From what you've said it sounds like you're using one of our Prepaid SIMs. This means that when your SIM will automatically cancel in 395 days after the last recharge.

What we'd like to do is make sure it was a Prepaid SIM for you. We've sent you a private message with our contact info over here

Once we see your email, we'll check it out. 

Occasional Visitor

by kareldk Occasional Visitor
Message 25 of 36 (551 Views)

Hello. I still have on going monthly plan with vodafone but I left Aussie about 2 months ago and no I need to close my vodafone account. Can you please help me with it? Thank you.

Help and Support

Message 26 of 36 (537 Views)

Hey @kareldk

kareldk wrote:

I still have on going monthly plan with vodafone but I left Aussie about 2 months ago and no I need to close my vodafone account. 

We can absolutely help you out with this! I've sent you a private message with our contact info, so that we can jump into your account and clear things up. 

Please also have a quick read over cancelling your service online, here.

Talk soon. 

Highlighted
Visitor

by jegremy Visitor
Message 27 of 36 (489 Views)

Hi Vodafone Team,

I am having the same problem as everyone else. Student who left Australia and is now back in my home country. 

I would also like to cancel my mobile phone account.

Thanks!

Help and Support

Message 28 of 36 (477 Views)

jegremy wrote:

I am having the same problem as everyone else. Student who left Australia and is now back in my home country. 

I would also like to cancel my mobile phone account.

No worries at all @jegremy.

So we can help you take care of your account here in Oz, we'll just need you to get in touch with us over email, using the info I've PM'd you here.

Occasional Visitor

by beatrizgil Occasional Visitor
Message 29 of 36 (384 Views)

I have the same problem. Could anyone contact me to fix it?

Thank you

Help and Support

Message 30 of 36 (370 Views)

Hi @beatrizgil

beatrizgil wrote:

I have the same problem. Could anyone contact me to fix it?

We know it can be difficult to get in touch from overseas and we can certainly help you with closing your account if you don't need it any more.

We'll need a few details to do that, so we've sent you a private message over here. It explains what information we'll need and how to email us directly. 

Once we get your email, we'll take care of everything for you. In the meantime though there's some important information about closing your account over here.

Stats
  • 35 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 22 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?