Bill Download .pdf

Frequent Visitor
Accepted Solution

Bill Download .pdf

by acris Frequent Visitor
Message 1 of 4 (136 Views)

Hello.

I Had a postpaid number in Contract until March 2017. After this date i turned it into a PREPAID service. Now in my account (its turned as a prepaid account) i not longer any bill section. I Need the bill of July 2015 because i have a Court on Monday overseas and i have to proof that i called a specific number. I called 1555 and they told me that they cant provide me any bill .pdf via email or anythink and they asked me to go at aa vf store to take a copy of my bill and only from there they could provide me. There they told me that they cant only print for me the payntment details (summury) of the bill and not the whole bill which with the pages and the phone calls and the numbers i called. Is this a punishment from vodafone because i turned me service to a postpaid? How i'm going to proof my innocent if i cant download my bill? When i signed my contract back in 2013 you promishem me i i choose ebill i could download it anytime. Where is this now?????? I need a solve right now. Today. Please email me a new link so i can download my bill. The email of the postpaid account is exactly the same as my account here.

Help and Support

Re: Bill Download .pdf

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 4 (106 Views)

Hi @acris

acris wrote:

How i'm going to proof my innocent if i cant download my bill? When i signed my contract back in 2013 you promishem me i i choose ebill i could download it anytime. Where is this now?????? I need a solve right now. 

We understand that this is an urgent situation for you and we're here to help in any way that we can. Generating a bill for a prepaid service though, isn't something we can do.

While you can't download bills for prepaid services (because you don't get a bill when you pay for your credit in advance), you can access your prepaid usage information for up to 60 days. There's some more information on how that works over here

We don't store usage information beyond that for prepaid services, so if the information you need is older than 60 days, we're not able to provide those details for you.

Frequent Visitor

[ Edited ]
by acris Frequent Visitor
Message 3 of 4 (100 Views)

I thought I was very clear for what I’m asking!!!!! I VE NEVER ASKED PREPAID BILL!!!! Please read carefully my message as of until March 2017 my services was postpaid and the bill I asked is from 2015!!!!!! And the bill of 2015 was available as all otheir past bills in myvodadone until March of 2017 when my service turned to prepaid! Please read carefully what I wrote and asked. Re - read the first message. Thank you.

Highlighted
Help and Support

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 4 of 4 (79 Views)

acris wrote:

Please read carefully my message as of until March 2017 my services was postpaid and the bill I asked is from 2015!!!!!! And the bill of 2015 was available as all otheir past bills in myvodadone until March of 2017 

Apologies for the misunderstanding @acris if you need a bill copy form your old post paid account, we can arrange that for you.

You won't be able to get it from My Vodafone because it's from an account that's not active any more, but if you complete and return this form, we can send you a copy of the bill.

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?