Replacement abroad

Visitor

Replacement abroad

by JoshuaKoelzer Visitor
Message 1 of 2 (393 Views)
Hi, I bought my Sony Aspire XA in a Vodafone shop in Australia. However I am in Germany now. It still has warranty as it is only 3 weeks old. The problem is that the battery isn't charging anymore and I need a replacement. Is it possible to get one at a Vodafone shop in Germany?
Highlighted
Help and Support

Re: Replacement abroad

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 2 (325 Views)

JoshuaKoelzer wrote:
 It still has warranty as it is only 3 weeks old. The problem is that the battery isn't charging anymore and I need a replacement. Is it possible to get one at a Vodafone shop in Germany?

Hi @JoshuaKoelzer

Sorry to hear about your new phone playing up like that, that's not what we'd expect. 

While you won't be able to get this changed over at a Vodafone shop overseas, if you're heading back home soon we can certainly assess it for you then. 

If you're overseas for a little while longer, you are welcome to chat to Sony directly, however this may impact your 24 month warranty we provide. For a bit more info on this, please head here 

In the mean time, are you able to get your hands on another charger, just to make sure that's not the issue? 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 9w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
Doughnut avatars are now available. Visit your profile to choose one
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?