iPhone 7plus jet black order

Visitor

iPhone 7plus jet black order

by AGadhvi Visitor
Message 1 of 6 (1,295 Views)
Can someone please shed a light on my order status? Your so called order tracking tool is of no help. I placed an order a month ago and status hasnt changed since then. I have been paying for the handset which I haven't yet received. I am going overseas on 15th December. I would really appreciate if someone can help out as my current phone is barely functioning with damaged screen.

Thanks.
Help and Support

Re: iPhone 7plus jet black order

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 6 (1,248 Views)

Hi @AGadhvi

AGadhvi wrote:
Your so called order tracking tool is of no help.

Waiting for your phone to arrive is the hardest part of ordering, and that's why all the info we have on the delivery of your order will be in the tracking tool. As soon as we get an update, we'll update the tool too - we want you to know what's happening every step of the way. What's the tracker say? If it's been longer than the estimated delivery time when you placed the order, and the tracker hasn't updated with any new information, we can check that everything is ok with your order.

I've sent you a private message with our email address and the info we'll need to jump in and take a look.

Experienced Member

by aameen Experienced Member
Message 3 of 6 (1,040 Views)
Hi @Kirsty,

Today morning i have got a text about my iphone 7 delivery status. When i checked through the tracking number i got confused about the delivery date. I need some assistance regarding delivery date.

Thanks
Help and Support

Message 4 of 6 (999 Views)

Hi @aameen

aameen wrote:
Today morning i have got a text about my iphone 7 delivery status. When i checked through the tracking number i got confused about the delivery date.

We're keen to make sure that you get the right answers about your order. 

As a general rule, the online tracker is your best source of information about what's happening with your order, so you should use that information as the best guide.

Can you please let us know what it said in the TXT that you received and also what you're seeing when you check your order on the tracker? 

The more detail you can give us, the better we can answer what's happening and when you should expect your new phone.

Experienced Member

by aameen Experienced Member
Message 5 of 6 (984 Views)
All your Vodafone services on your order have been shipped. To track your order, visit
Highlighted
Help and Support

Message 6 of 6 (936 Views)

aameen wrote:
All your Vodafone services on your order have been shipped. To track your order, visit

If the online tracker is saying that your order has been shipped, that's a great sign @aameen

Have you tried clicking on the link to see where your parcel is with Australia Post? Let us know what it's saying.

Stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 12w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?