iPhone 6S Plus 128GB broken but still on plan

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

iPhone 6S Plus 128GB broken but still on plan

by kattyli94 Frequent Visitor
Message 1 of 2 (389 Views)

Hi all,

I currently have an iPhone 6S Plus 128GB and my plan is $119 a month including the handset charge. Just before Christmas my iPhone stopped working however I have been away since and will be taking it in to an Apple store to try and have it repaired when I get home. The phone itself has had no water damage or physical damage, I believe it to be an iOS issue. As the phone is only 12 months old, and I have to continue to pay for a handset that is currently not in use (I have been using my sim in a borrowed iPhone while I have been overseas), what is Vodafone's policy surrounding this? I feel it's unfair I have to pay for a handset that has broken and continue to pay it off on top of repair costs that may come from Apple.

Thanks, Katherine

Help and Support

Re: iPhone 6S Plus 128GB broken but still on plan

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 2 (375 Views)

Hi @kattyli94

kattyli94 wrote:

As the phone is only 12 months old, and I have to continue to pay for a handset that is currently not in use (I have been using my sim in a borrowed iPhone while I have been overseas), what is Vodafone's policy surrounding this?

We rely on our phones more than ever, so we understand why you're concerned about your options and we're here to make sure you get the right answers.

Your phone is covered by a warranty for the life of your contract, so you're protected if it becomes faulty during the life of your contract. All you need to do is take the phone to your nearest Vodafone store and we'll ahve it assessed for repair or replacement under your warranty.

There's some more detailed information about your warranty and our repair process over here

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?