Mobile phone plan

Occasional Visitor

Mobile phone plan

by New_123 Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 2 (371 Views)
I am an international student coming to paramatta sydney on 8th feb. I am a masters student (2017-2019). I want to buy an iPhone 7 32gb for 24month plan. 2 questions:
What plan would suit me ?
What would be the least cost per month ?
Help and Support

Re: Mobile phone plan

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 2 (348 Views)

Hi @New_123

New_123 wrote:
What plan would suit me ?
What would be the least cost per month ?

We'd love to see you join us when you get to Australia and we can definitely help you out with your questions, so let's take a look at your options.

Finding the right plan is really important and it'll all come down to how you want to use your phone. To make life easy and to help you make sure you choose the right plan, we'll give you unlimited data for your first month when you connect a new service. There's some more information on how that works over here.

All of our plans included infinite calls and TXT within Australia, but you've got options when it comes to data and to international calls. 

Our Red Data plans give you more included data, but don't have international calling minutes included in them. Our Red Global plans have great international call inclusions, but have a lower data inclusion in them instead. You can take a look at all of the plan options for the iPhone you're after, on our website over here.

The cheapest plan option we have for the iPhone you want, is $76.00 per month and you can view the critical information summary (CIS) for that plan over here. It'll explain everything that is and isn't included in the plan for you.

The best advice we can give you, is to speak to someone from our sales team when you arrive. They'll talk to you about how you want to use your service and make sure that you get the right advice on suitable options.

If you have any other questions in the meantime though, please let us know and we'll make sure you get the right answers.

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 4w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?