Have you used the Vodafone Support site? Tell us what you think

Lost micro sim card & replacement

Occasional Visitor
sunjianca

Lost micro sim card & replacement

[ Edited ]
by sunjianca Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 11 (1,400 Views)

Hi, I'm currently overseas and have lost my Vodafone Micro SIM for my iphone 4s.

I will be returning to Australa in a few days, is it possibe to get a new SIM sent to my address so it'll be there when I return to Australia? Thanks 

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Bruno

Re: Lost micro sim card & replacement

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 11 (1,333 Views)

sunjianca wrote:

Hi, I'm currently overseas and have lost my Vodafone Micro SIM for my iphone 4s.

I will be returning to Australa in a few days, is it possibe to get a new SIM sent to my address so it'll be there when I return to Australia? Thanks 

Hi sunjianca,

I can definitely arrange to have a new Micro-SIM sent out to you.

You can also pick up a new Micro SIM from any of our airport kiosks (if there is one at the airport you are returning through) 

I've sent you a private message with my contact information, if you would prefer me to send one out for you, please email me and let me know.

You can get to your private messages here.

Cheers,

-Bruno.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
nadee_chami

by nadee_chami Occasional Visitor
Message 3 of 11 (924 Views)

Dear Vodafone Support Member,

I was in overseas until yesterday and I have lost my micro SIM there. Could you please help me to get a replacement SIM? That would be a huge help.

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Chris_B

Message 4 of 11 (919 Views)

Hey Nadee,

nadee_chami wrote:

I was in overseas until yesterday and I have lost my micro SIM there. Could you please help me to get a replacement SIM? That would be a huge help.

That's not a fun end to an overseas trip, let's get you a new one!

Have you had your service barred so if it's found overseas it can't be used? I'd hate for you to get a big surprise on your next bill. If you haven't the fastest way to do this is to give us a quick call on 1555.

For your SIM, and or to bar your service for now I've sent you a private message here with our details. Once we have your info we'll arrange a new SIM to come out to you right away.

Cheers,

Chris

Please use plain text.
Experienced Member
AndyHuang__

by AndyHuang__ Experienced Member
Message 5 of 11 (884 Views)

I have met the same problem with these two guys and I am looking forward to receive the help from you Vodafone.

Thanks a lot.

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Alana

Message 6 of 11 (857 Views)

Hi AndyHuang_,

AndyHuang__ wrote:

I have met the same problem with these two guys and I am looking forward to receive the help from you Vodafone.

If you're in need of a SIM Card the best and quickest option is to head into your nearest Vodafone Store where the Store can provide you with a free SIM replacement and have your number back up and running for you immediately.  Your nearest Vodafone Store can be found here.

You can also find information on having your SIM card replaced via our website here.

I'm keen to get you back up and running with a new SIM card as quickly as possible.  In the mean time if you have any further questions let us know.  We're always here to help.

Please use plain text.
Experienced Member
AndyHuang__

by AndyHuang__ Experienced Member
Message 7 of 11 (827 Views)

Could I contact u via email?

I cannot find Vodafone's email address on the website.

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Chris_B

Message 8 of 11 (819 Views)
AndyHuang__ wrote:

Could I contact u via email?

We need to get to you a new SIM right away, so that's okay. I've sent you a private message here with our contacts details, I'll keep an eye out and get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

AndyHuang__ wrote:

I cannot find Vodafone's email address on the website.

Our email form lives under our contact us page on this site, if you need to send us an email in the future head on over to this page to do so.

Please use plain text.
Visitor
jaseman

by jaseman Visitor
Message 9 of 11 (433 Views)

hey guys, in a similar position to the O.P.   - silly me! :smileysad:

Can someone get in touch with me via the forum so I can arrange to have my sim card posted to my home address in Brissy?

Cheers!

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Bruno

Message 10 of 11 (422 Views)

Hi jaseman,

jaseman wrote:

hey guys, in a similar position to the O.P. Can someone get in touch with me via the forum so I can arrange to have my sim card posted to my home address in Brissy?

We sure can.

We'll need to grab a few details to send out a SIM for you, so I've sent you an email code via private message. You can get to your messages by clicking here. If you email us with the information we need, we'll make sure that there's a SIM waiting for you when you get back.

If you had roaming activated on your service, it's also probably a good idea for us to bar access on the service so that if someone finds your SIM, they can't run up a scary roaming bill for you.

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 7 Contributors
Announcements
What's happening with Windows Phone? These guys will let you know...