aussiemart's Posts

Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thanks Grant   Email sent to support.   Several reasons 1. initially poor reception where i li...
0 457 1
HI my contract ends in July and as I havent used it for over 6 months i dont wish to renew it can s...
0 493 3
Thanks Charlotte can rest easy then, might want to work on you email addresses from my point of vei...
1 150 0
Hi All   Reveived email today re processing my payment this is the first time i have received thi...
0 208 3
That was for the pocket wifi i find that with the poor coverage at Kurrajong Heights i dont have mu...
0 160 1
Hi   As i have moved to an area with poor reception and also having a work phone I was wondering ...
0 185 3
Hi Bruno have replied to email. Have moved to Kurrajong Heights NSW and the signal is very poor if ...
0 218 1
Hi my contract runs out in July but I have just moved to a new house and unfortunately reception is...
0 250 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 4928 0
Hi   I got an email saying i was entitled to free upgrade to the pocket wifi pro. It says if i up...
0 4960 4
Thanks Bruno   Received email, had a look myself all good now, thanks again for your assistance. ...
0 366 1
Still not sorted any updates? Will end up going into another billing period before this is sorted. ...
0 384 3
Hi Bruno   Dont mean to nag but how long does it take to chase up an update it still isnt fixed? ...
0 896 4
Hi Bruno   Been a week now, not fixed do you have any updates?   Thanks
0 941 6
Account summary back to what it was in original post so will email details.   Thanks Bruno
0 981 7
Hi Bruno   Received your PM, I have looked at my account the account summary has gone from 8192mb...
0 1003 9
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I am on the $29  6GB PLAN MY USAGE SAYS I HAVE 5000+mb left of my 8000+ usage this is not correct a...
0 1026 11
When will the MyVodafone page be back to normal so we can check our usage, I have just started a ne...
0 1106 13
totally agree i have a couple of questions, 1. when will this upgrade that has been dragging on fo...
0 393 10
All sorted thanks to Charlotte and Bruno and the online team for sorting out so quickly.
0 227 1