Start The Buzz - Big things are coming

The same Data connectivity issue. Also the support helpdesk problem

Occasional Visitor
Cranky

The same Data connectivity issue. Also the support helpdesk problem

by Cranky Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 2 (2,484 Views)

I am having the same connection issues as a lot of you.
I tried calling the helpdesk. I guess they outsource it to India, I tried 7 times to call the helpdesk. Everytime the same thing happened. "Hello you are speaking to (name) Can I start with your name? " Then I say "absolutely nothing" because the phone call dropped out.

No internet - check "help" gp tp vodafone.com.au/help  I can't, I've no internet.

Ring us on 1300301030    I can't, the call keeps dropping as soon as I finally get a human.

Very bad Vodafone. Not happy at all.

p.s. I'm writing this on my internet at work.

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Gemma

Re: The same Data connectivity issue. Also the support helpdesk problem

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 2 (2,432 Views)

Cranky wrote:

I am having the same connection issues as a lot of you.
I tried calling the helpdesk. I guess they outsource it to India, I tried 7 times to call the helpdesk. Everytime the same thing happened. "Hello you are speaking to (name) Can I start with your name? " Then I say "absolutely nothing" because the phone call dropped out.

No internet - check "help" gp tp vodafone.com.au/help  I can't, I've no internet.

Ring us on 1300301030    I can't, the call keeps dropping as soon as I finally get a human.

Very bad Vodafone. Not happy at all.

p.s. I'm writing this on my internet at work.

Hi Cranky, 

I'm sorry you're having connection issues and trouble getting through to our help desk. We have recently experienced some technical difficulties with customers contacting customer care. This has now been reported as resolved on our Vodafone Blog

I'm happy to help you here. Are these issues occuring on your mobile phone or is it a mobile broadband connection?How long has this been occuring ? Can you advise me the suburb/postcode where this is happening so that I can check our Network Status Page for any reported problems. 

Thanks, Gemma 

Help and Support

"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world."

Community Guidelines  Troubleshooting Guide

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 3y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
#challenge930 - Putting the Lumia 930 through it's paces