SLOW 3G Broadband

Occasional Visitor
samie_19

SLOW 3G Broadband

[ Edited ]
by samie_19 Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 2 (2,580 Views)

I've been experiencing very slow 3G broadband since Thursday. I've checked the community page and looks like i'm not the only one. Your upgrade info does not seem applicable to me - postcode 4031. And this is not the first time it has been frustratingly slow. I've been with you guys for a many years. I'm really wondering why: with unreliable mobile broadband, <40 minute waits on 1555, and the fact that each time I write to you via "contact us", my issues are never solved. By the way, it has taken me over 15 minutes to load this page. Great work guys.. not.

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Kirsty

Re: SLOW 3G Broadband

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 2 (2,489 Views)

samie_19 wrote:

I've been experiencing very slow 3G broadband since Thursday. I've checked the community page and looks like i'm not the only one. Your upgrade info does not seem applicable to me - postcode 4031. And this is not the first time it has been frustratingly slow. I've been with you guys for a many years. I'm really wondering why: with unreliable mobile broadband, <40 minute waits on 1555, and the fact that each time I write to you via "contact us", my issues are never solved. By the way, it has taken me over 15 minutes to load this page. Great work guys.. not.

Hi samie_19,

Welcome to the Community :smileyhappy:

I've checked your post code  (4031) on the Network Status Page and there are no reported issues for the area right now, but I can see a new base station in Kedrom  is scheulded to be rolled out in Q2.

If your service worked OK up until Thursday, have you done any basic trouble shooting like:

• turning the device off and back on
  • trying the SIM in another device
  • if you're using a modem, trying the modem in another computer
  • testing the service away from your current location
I'm sorry to hear you've had issues when contacting Care, including extended wait time and emails that never resolved your issues. We've made some great improvments to how we handle incoming calls, including introducing a CallBack service, and employing over 300 new staff to help with volumes.
What issues were you emailing and calling us about? I'm happy to help where I'm able!
Thanks,
KIrsty.

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 3y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
#challenge930 - Putting the Lumia 930 through it's paces