Start The Buzz - Big things are coming

Re: Questions, Comments, and Suggestions

Seasoned Member
w_raiatea

by w_raiatea Seasoned Member
Message 1 of 4 (1,554 Views)

Hi

I am currently on a 12gb per mth $39 post paid mobile broadband plan , this is the only plan I am on no ph ,nothing else.

I am considering purchasing online the ipad 2 64gb wifi-3g, and was wondering what my best options are on a 24mth plan.

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Gemma

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 4 (1,466 Views)

w_raiatea wrote:

Hi

I am currently on a 12gb per mth $39 post paid mobile broadband plan , this is the only plan I am on no ph ,nothing else.

I am considering purchasing online the ipad 2 64gb wifi-3g, and was wondering what my best options are on a 24mth plan.

Hi w_raiatea, 

Thanks for your post. You can view all of our current iPad2 64GB WiFi + 3G  24 month pricing plans on our online store here. The current plans on offer range from $53 per month for 1.5GB up to $97 per month for 18GB. If you have any further questions after viewing these offers, please let me know :smileyhappy: 

Thanks,
Gemma  

Help and Support

"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world."

Community Guidelines  Troubleshooting Guide

Please use plain text.
Seasoned Member
w_raiatea

by w_raiatea Seasoned Member
Message 3 of 4 (1,461 Views)

Hi

I understand what plans are available

The point I am making is this I am at the moment on a 12gb $39 per month plan ok.Mobile Broadband only ok.

so what I need to know is ,do I cancel my current plan and go for the combined say, 12gb plus $38 PER MTH FOR THE IPAD PLAN,AND IF i DO CAN i USE THE 12GB ON THE IPAD PLAN ON SAY MY LAPTOP AS WELL AS THE IPAD OR IS THE 12GB ONLY AVAILABLE FOR USE WITH THE IPAD

I only want one plan not two 12gb plans

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Kirsty

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 4 of 4 (846 Views)

Hi w_raitea,

Our iPad plans are available for use with an iPad device only - you will not be able to use the 12GB pjlus $38 per month for the iPad plan with your laptop as well.

How are you connecting your laptop to your mobile broadband service now? Are you using a USB modem, a Pocket WiFi, or a USB Modem in a sharing dock?

If you're using a Pocket Wifi or Sharing Dock, and purchase the iPad2 outright, you will be able to connect it to these devices wirelessly using your existing mobile broadband account.

If you have any further questions about your plan, or our iPad 2 plans, please let me know.

Thanks,

Kirsty.

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Announcements
#challenge930 - Putting the Lumia 930 through it's paces