Re: How can I stop my month to month mobile broadband?

Occasional Visitor
KayWin

by KayWin Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 4 (2,797 Views)

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I would like to enquire how to stop my month to month mobile broadband account. As I just moved to a new home which is situated in an area where vodafone network coverage is poor, I want to stop the month to month mobile broadband. I will restart when I stay in other cities. Waiting for your urgent reply.

Thanks and best regards,

Kay

Help and Support
Kate

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 4 (2,786 Views)

KayWin wrote:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I would like to enquire how to stop my month to month mobile broadband account. As I just moved to a new home which is situated in an area where vodafone network coverage is poor, I want to stop the month to month mobile broadband. I will restart when I stay in other cities. Waiting for your urgent reply.

Thanks and best regards,

Kay

Hi Kay,

You can organise a disconnection at any Vodafone store, or you can contact us via Facebook @ Vodafone Australia or Twitter @ VodafoneAU_help and we can get it sorted for you.

Because you already have a Vodafone modem, moving your MBB number to prepay might be worth considering?

This way you can still use your device when travelling or in an area of good coverage.

Our prepaid recharges can be viewed here: http://vodafone.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3273

We even have 365 day expiry option which might be a good option for you.

Thanks

Kate

Occasional Visitor
johomer

by johomer Occasional Visitor
Message 3 of 4 (2,607 Views)

Why would I have to go on facebook or twitter to help cancel my month to month mobile broadband, why can't I just do it on the Vodafone website?

Help and Support
Kirsty

[ Edited ]
by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 4 of 4 (2,600 Views)

johomer wrote:

Why would I have to go on facebook or twitter to help cancel my month to month mobile broadband, why can't I just do it on the Vodafone website?

Hi johomer,

We don't allow our customers to cancel accounts online as a security measure.

The Social Media team are available on Facebook and Twitter from 0800 to midnight on weekdays, and 0900 to 1730 on weekends, but we're also happy to help you via the Community Forum.

Do you no longer need your month to month mobile broadband service?

Thanks,

Kirsty.

(EDIT: Clarity)

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 3y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?