Start The Buzz - Big things are coming

Prepaid pocket wifi - amount of data/time for recharge cost?

Occasional Visitor
eloise590

Prepaid pocket wifi - amount of data/time for recharge cost?

by eloise590 Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 2 (2,788 Views)

Hi,

I have been trying to find information showing how much data and time until expiry you get for recharging different amounts of money to decide how much I want to recharge my new pocket wifi. Where can I find this?

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Madeleine

Re: Prepaid pocket wifi - amount of data/time for recharge cost?

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 2 (2,768 Views)

Hey Eloise,

eloise590 wrote:

Hi,

I have been trying to find information showing how much data and time until expiry you get for recharging different amounts of money to decide how much I want to recharge my new pocket wifi. Where can I find this?

I hope you're having a lovely day so far! Thanks for taking the time to come to us with this. I can certainly help you out today.

For most our services we offer My Vodafone for checking your data and other features however with prepaid MBB it is a little different. We offer a seperate online account for all our prepaid mobile broadband (MBB) users. This great account allows you to check your data use for the month to date,  check your credit expiry and recharge all in the one place.

How do you get there? It's nice and easy, you can either follow this direct link here or otherwise if you head to our website here, head to the top red panel and hover your mouse over "My Vodafone", a white pop up screen should appear. If you scroll down to the bottom of this list it will say "Manage your mobile broadband", click on this. From there enter your MBB number then press submit. It will ask for a Password. This will usually be your PIN number.

Are you able to give this a whirl and let me know how you go?

Cheers, Madeleine

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
#challenge930 - Putting the Lumia 930 through it's paces