Have you used the Vodafone Support site? Tell us what you think

Mobile Broadband month by month plans Error in terms and conditions

Occasional Poster
CJNET

Re: Mobile Broadband month by month plans Error in terms and conditions

by Occasional Poster
Message 11 of 14 (1,812 Views)
Hi Millie

I got a few Tweets from 3 help, but not a code where i could email and bypass any Twitter problems.

I don't know what the problem with Twitter was, but others seemed to be getting my Tweets. I understand some of VHA's competitors have a Social Media contact form at their respective websites available as another means of contacting the SM team.
n/a
Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Alana

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 12 of 14 (1,782 Views)

CJNET wrote:
Hi Millie

I got a few Tweets from 3 help, but not a code where i could email and bypass any Twitter problems.

I don't know what the problem with Twitter was, but others seemed to be getting my Tweets. I understand some of VHA's competitors have a Social Media contact form at their respective websites available as another means of contacting the SM team.

Hi CJNET,

I have let the 3 Twitter Team know you've been experiencing issues and are happy to discuss this with you from there.

Thanks

Alana.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
CJNET

by Occasional Poster
Message 13 of 14 (1,778 Views)
Thanks Alana, but i just wanted a code i could use to contact the SM team. My question cannot be put into 140 characters and i'm not wanting to put it into a number of Tweets, particularly when it seems they don't get through.

n/a
Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Millie

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 14 of 14 (1,766 Views)

CJNET wrote:
Thanks Alana, but i just wanted a code i could use to contact the SM team. My question cannot be put into 140 characters and i'm not wanting to put it into a number of Tweets, particularly when it seems they don't get through.

Hi CJNET,

I have checked Twitter and can see you have chatting with Kate this afternoon. 

I am not sure why your tweets were not coming through although this seems to be resolved now. If it happens in the future maybe the guys at Twitter can find the offending gremlin.

Thanks 

Millie

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 3y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 7 Contributors
Announcements
Want to talk about what's next for Android? This is the thread for you