Mobile Broadband month by month plans Error in terms and conditions

Occasional Visitor
Mark

Mobile Broadband month by month plans Error in terms and conditions

by Mark Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 14 (2,702 Views)

I have just checked on the site the mobile broadband month by month plans on BYO modem.

I was recieving 8GB data per month for $39 (this plan was 6GB + 2GB, it was explained to me that I got 2GB extra for being a vodafone not a 3 customer), but I realised that there was now a plan that had 10GB per month for the same price; however in the terms and conditions it states that you get 12GB of data for $39 per month.

When I called to take advantage of what I thought was a 12GB plan (10GB + 2GB for being a vodafone, not 3, customer) I was told that the 12GB was only for a contract, not month by month.  The customer care representative (Thomas) was very helpful, but said he could only give me 10GB based on the information he had been given.

As the terms and conditions state 12GB should I not be recieving 12 GB per month???  Please respond.

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Gemma

Re: Mobile Broadband month by month plans Error in terms and conditions

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 14 (2,630 Views)

Hi Mark,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'm currently looking into this for you. I will let you know as soon as I have some more information.

Thanks

Gemma

Help and Support

"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world."

Community Guidelines  Troubleshooting Guide

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Kirsty

[ Edited ]
Message 3 of 14 (2,478 Views)

HI Mark,

I have confirmed Thomas has given you the correct information - our $39 month to month $39 plan includes 10GB per month.

This increases to 12GB per month when you take the plan on a 12 or 24 month contract.

Thank you again for bringing to our attention the error in the terms and conditions on the website - our web admin team have now updated the page with the correct information.

Bye!

Kirsty.

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
Tim_H

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 4 of 14 (2,445 Views)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Mark. With thousands of pages on the website, the web team  make sure everything is up to date, but from time to time we need someone to point out that an asterix is in the wrong place or there's a photo of the wrong phone on the page.

You'll find our expert staff (like Thomas) will always have the right information to help you out with your enquiry :smileyhappy:

Tim

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
CJNET

by Occasional Poster
Message 5 of 14 (2,411 Views)

I recently upgraded my Mobile Broadband $39 a month for 6Gb to $39 a month for 10Gb with 3. Can I ask if this is just a temporary offer? My online account shows 6Gb plus 4Gb bonus, so it doesn't really look permanent to me, unfortunately.

I just noticed the Vodafone website is a little more forthcoming and states this offer is available (Vodafone) until May 5, 2011 unless extended. The promo on three.com.au gives the impression that the Pocket Wi-Fi device is half price until that date, not the plans.

n/a
Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Gemma

Message 6 of 14 (2,394 Views)

Hi CJNET, 

Thanks for your post. 

We are only able to answer Vodafone AU related enquires on this forum. 

Are you able to send your 3 enquiry to our 3 Help & Support Team via facebook? http://www.facebook.com/3Mobile

Thanks 

Gemma 

Help and Support

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
CJNET

by Occasional Poster
Message 7 of 14 (2,365 Views)
Thanks Gemma, but i don't have Facebook.
n/a
Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Gemma

Message 8 of 14 (2,359 Views)

CJNET wrote:
Thanks Gemma, but i don't have Facebook.

Hi CJNET, 

If you don't have Facebook, you can contact our 3 Help and Support team via Twitter @3mobile_help. 

Alternatively you can contact 3 Customer Care on 133320, or via the contact 3 section on the website here: http://www.three.com.au/cs/ContentServer?c=Page&pagename=Three%2FPage%2FContactUsPageTemplate&cid=11... 

Cheers

Gemma 

Help and Support

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
CJNET

by Occasional Poster
Message 9 of 14 (2,250 Views)
Just as an update, i tried emailing 3... no reply. I tried Tweeting 3... not all Tweets went through and the one's that did got me nowhere. I tried calling... CSR not entirely convincing in her answer to my question. All round another disappointing experience with VHA.
n/a
Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Millie

Message 10 of 14 (2,200 Views)

CJNET wrote:
Just as an update, i tried emailing 3... no reply. I tried Tweeting 3... not all Tweets went through and the one's that did got me nowhere. I tried calling... CSR not entirely convincing in her answer to my question. All round another disappointing experience with VHA.

Hi CJNET,

Did you get the tweet we sent to you last Friday? I seem to recall you saying that you had issues with one of your Twitter accounts not sending tweets.

Thanks

Millie

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 3y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 7 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?