How do i request a CALL BACK

Occasional Visitor
SamAldridge

How do i request a CALL BACK

by SamAldridge Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 5 (1,819 Views)
I need to find out how I can get someone form vodafone to call me back as I have a telstra mobile phone and its costing me the earth to keep ringing vodafone about problems with my internet and I want to buy a pocket wifi and see if thats any better. I get through and the computer doesnt understand me then I finally get to talk to someone and then get cut off.
Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
SarahAfentopoulos

Re: How do i request a CALL BACK

by SarahAfentopoulos Occasional Visitor
Message 2 of 5 (1,736 Views)
I've been on hold for almost an hour and a half now, and I would like to know the same thing!
Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Nick

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 3 of 5 (1,727 Views)

Hey Sam,

SamAldridge wrote:
I need to find out how I can get someone form vodafone to call me back as I have a telstra mobile phone and its costing me the earth

There is a call back feature available when trying to call some departments, though this is not always available. What number have you been trying to call?

SamAldridge wrote:
problems with my internet and I want to buy a pocket wifi and see if thats any better. 

I'd like to help you look in to the issues you're having with your current mobile broadband service. Are you able to let me know where your located? A postcode would be great! Also, what model of mobile broadband device are you using? If you can provide some details, I'll have a look at our Coverage Map and Network Updates page, to see what sort of coverage you should be getting, check if there are any upgrades planned for your area, and see if a upgrading to a Pocket WiFi 2 is likely to improve things for you.

It would also be handy if you could let me know if you're on a plan or prepaid, as there may be a few different options I can suggest for upgrading to the Pocket WiFi 2.

Please let me know.

Cheers,

Nick

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Nick

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 4 of 5 (1,726 Views)

Hi Sarah,

What are you trying to call us about? Am I able to assist you here on the Community?

Please let me know.

Cheers,

Nick 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Creator
My

by Occasional Creator
Message 5 of 5 (1,706 Views)

Welcome to Vodafone World!

That's their SOP.

Total lack of communication is the norm.

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 4 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?