Customer support - the last straw!

Occasional Visitor
No_More_Vfone

Customer support - the last straw!

by No_More_Vfone Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 4 (2,625 Views)

I've been a Vodafone customer for over 10 years and up until recently, I've been a happy loyal customer.

But today's problems withthe customer support phone line is the last straw. This comes after many, many hours of wasted time during the past 3 weeks trying to resolve a mobile broadband problem.

The mobile broadband product is terrible! The phone coverage outside metropolitan areas is hopeless! And the customer support is abysmal!

No broadband, no network coverage, and then no way of getting support is not only highly unsatisfactory, but also quite useless. This is not what I signed up for.

With 13 months still left on my contract, I will be trying very hard to find an alternative mobile phone and broadband solution.

What is there that Vodafone can say in response?

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Alana

Re: Customer support - the last straw!

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 4 (2,537 Views)

Hi No_More_Vfone,

I'm sorry you have recently experienced difficulties contacting us.  Severeal departments in our Call Centre have been facing technical difficulties which have since been resolved.  A blog post announcing these technical difficulties has been posted here:  http://blog.vodafone.com.au/blog/updates/technical-difficulties-with-call-centre-services/.

I am happy to look into the issues you're experiencing with your Mobile Broadband service however I will require some further information from you.

Are you experiencing coverage issues in a specific area?  What is the post code?

Have you previously completed any troubleshooting we may have asked when you previously contacted us such as testing your SIM in a different modem, visiting your nearest Vodafone Store where a free replacement SIM will be provided?   Completing the requested troubleshooting will allow me to determine if the issues you are experiencing are occuring with your SIM or the modem.

When you have previously contacted us, was a request sent to our technicians to investigate these issues further?  If so, what was the outcome?

Thanks

Alana.

Please use plain text.
joe
Occasional Visitor
joe

by joe Occasional Visitor
Message 3 of 4 (2,475 Views)

I have now been on hold for 185 mins Vodafone customer service is non existent absolute BS

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Alana

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 4 of 4 (2,437 Views)

joe wrote:

I have now been on hold for 185 mins Vodafone customer service is non existent absolute BS

Hi joe,

I'm sorry you have had to experience the wait times that you have when trying to contact us recently.  I can understand your frustration as this is certainly not the type of experience we aim to give our customers.  Which department were you trying to speak to?

Was there something in particular you would like to discuss?  I am happy to help any way I can.

Thanks

Alana.

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 3y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Announcements
GALAXY S5 - Live blog tonight