Crazy Johns Pocket WIFI Device Unlock????

Occasional Visitor
tara101

Crazy Johns Pocket WIFI Device Unlock????

by tara101 Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 3 (1,088 Views)

Hi there,

I purchased a prepaid pocket wifi device from Crazy Johns prior to the takeover by Vodafone and I was wondering how would I go about unlocking the device so I can transfer it to vodafone.

I already tried putting the imei into the crazy johns site but it does not recognise the number. Please help!!!

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Bruno

Re: Crazy Johns Pocket WIFI Device Unlock????

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 3 (1,055 Views)

Hi tara101,

tara101 wrote:

I purchased a prepaid pocket wife device from Crazy Johns prior to the takeover by Vodafone and I was wondering how would I go about unlocking the device so I can transfer it to vodafone. I already tried putting the mime into the crazy johns site but it does not recognize the number. Please help!!!

Have you tried putting your Pocket Wi-If IMEI into the Vodafone unlocking tool here

If your IMEI is recognized by our unlocking tool, then all you need to do, is follow the instructions that come up on the screen and your modem will be unlocked for you.

If you get stuck anywhere in the unlocking process, please let us know. There's also a great troubleshooting article on our support page here.

Please use plain text.
Problem Solver
ctsintat

Re: Crazy Johns Pocket WIFI Device Unlock????

by Problem Solver
Message 3 of 3 (1,046 Views)

tara101 wrote:

Hi there,

I purchased a prepaid pocket wifi device from Crazy Johns prior to the takeover by Vodafone and I was wondering how would I go about unlocking the device so I can transfer it to vodafone.

I already tried putting the imei into the crazy johns site but it does not recognise the number. Please help!!!

Just a reminder, if your broadband device is a prepaid one and still have a record of the prepaid broadband number, you can bring your old Crazy John's pocket Wi-Fi into a Vodafone store, they will swap it into a Pocket -WiFi Extreme for you free of charge plus 3 GB of data.

See link below.
http://www.crazyjohns.com.au/vodafone-mobile-broadband-prepaid-offer/

**I am not an employee of Vodafone.**
Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 39w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Announcements
GALAXY S5 - Live blog tonight