Change from prepaid to contract

Regular Poster
aussiemart

Change from prepaid to contract

by Regular Poster
Message 1 of 6 (2,352 Views)

I am currently on prepaid with my pocket wifi getting 2gig for $29 i beleive if i was on a contract i would receive 6gig a month for the same price of $29. If this is correct how hard is it to change to contract with my current pocket wifi and sim?

Please use plain text.
Regular Poster
aussiemart

Re: Change from prepaid to contract

by Regular Poster
Message 2 of 6 (2,233 Views)

I have noticed several help and support people have been online since i have posted my original question but none have them have bothered to respond to my question, i can only assume that it is either too hard to answer or is beneath them.

I could ring up vodafone but as they had difficulty spelling my name when i set up my account i didnt want to spend half the day asking this question. BTW my name is Martin but they put it on my account as Martan.

Please use plain text.
Allan

by Moderator Moderator
Message 3 of 6 (2,230 Views)

Hi Martin

As the Help and Support Team have duties apart from responding to queries on the forum it may be more than 24 hours before you get a response to your original post.

Please note also, that posts are responded to in the order the are posted. "Bumping" the original message can make threads difficult to follow. Posting the same content in two places has the same effect, how will people know where to reply?

Please be patient, the team WILL respond.

Regards

Allan

Community Guidelines

Please use plain text.
Regular Visitor
daneye

by daneye Regular Visitor
Message 4 of 6 (2,222 Views)

I am having the same problem Aussiemart. I COULD ring up Vodafone, but I am not too keen on being put on hold for 20 minutes, then being redirected to another call centre & being put on hold for another 20 mintues.. then finally talking to someone who I can't even understand their accent. (I'm not being racist, but that's just the way it is)

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Gemma

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 5 of 6 (2,212 Views)

aussiemart wrote:

I am currently on prepaid with my pocket wifi getting 2gig for $29 i beleive if i was on a contract i would receive 6gig a month for the same price of $29. If this is correct how hard is it to change to contract with my current pocket wifi and sim?

Hi aussiemart, 

Sorry for the delay in responding.  As Allan has advised we answer all posts in chronological order, which may mean that we cannot always answer you straight away. 

It's quite simple to transfer your service over to a post paid account and keep your same device, however we will need to provide you with a new postpaid SIM. You can sign up either in your local store or online. You can search for your nearest Vodafone store on our store locator

Our current postpaid offers include a month to month account where $29 per month will give you 4GB of data, alternatively you can sign up for 12 or 24 months and receive 6GB for $29 per month. You can view these deals on our online store here

Please let me know if you have any further questions regarding our contract offers.

Thanks, 
Gemma  

Help and Support

"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world."

Community Guidelines  Troubleshooting Guide

Please use plain text.
Regular Poster
aussiemart

by Regular Poster
Message 6 of 6 (2,208 Views)

Thanks for getting back to me Gemma.