Account closure

Occasional Visitor
Ritti
Accepted Solution

Account closure

by Ritti Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 6 (3,977 Views)

Dear Sir/Madam, I have a mobile broadband that I rarely use and the 12 month contract have almost expired. Due to low useage I would like to cancel/close the account - can you confirm the steps I need to take? If possible I'd rather close it in store or online (ie. not by phone)

Kind Regards,

Karl

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Gemma

Re: Account closure

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 6 (3,781 Views)

Ritti wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam, I have a mobile broadband that I rarely use and the 12 month contract have almost expired. Due to low useage I would like to cancel/close the account - can you confirm the steps I need to take? If possible I'd rather close it in store or online (ie. not by phone)

Kind Regards,

Karl

Hi Karl, 

I'm sorry to read that you are looking to cancel your Mobile Broadband account due to low usage. If you would like I'd be happy to change you to a plan with lower usage, you can view our month to month Broadband plans on our website here.

If you would still like to proceed with cancelling this connection, you can visit your local Vodafone Store. You can check for your nearest store on our store locator.  

Alternatively if you would prefer to do this via email please let me know and I will PM you a unique code and my email details. 

Thanks,
Gemma  

Help and Support

"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world."

Community Guidelines  Troubleshooting Guide

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Ritti

by Ritti Occasional Visitor
Message 3 of 6 (3,737 Views)

Hi Gemma,

could you please send me the unique code to cancel my account.

Kind Regards Karl

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Help and Support
Jen

Message 4 of 6 (3,714 Views)

Hi Karl,

Thanks for letting us know that you would like to cancel your Mobile Broadband account, although it will be sorry to see you go be can help you with this.

However, I have noticed that you have said to Gemma that your device is almost out of contract, has the end contract date passed yet?

If not, you may be charged some early exit fee’s until this end commitment date has passed.

If so, please confirm with me and I will continue to PM you my contact details and a unique code so I can recognise you.

I look forward to hearing from you again and getting this resolved for you.

Regards,

Jen.

Help and Support
"We are the Knights who say...Ni"

Community Guidelines  Vodafone Coverage Checker

Please use plain text.
Visitor
ivanardianto

by ivanardianto Visitor
Message 5 of 6 (623 Views)

Hi there,

I also got problems with closing my account. I am overseas now and not using my australian number anymore.

Can I also cancel my account?

It is hard to call the australian support call center as a machine replies to me and keep asking me stuffs i dont really mean to.

Ivan.

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Caitlin

Message 6 of 6 (604 Views)
ivanardianto wrote:

I also got problems with closing my account. I am overseas now and not using my australian number anymore.

Can I also cancel my account?

No worries @ivanardianto, we can help get this one sorted out for you. 

We'll just need you to email off some info to us so we can get straight into your account. I've popped the details you'll need into your private message inbox here.

Keep in mind that if you're on contract with a few months left, there'll be some costs to cancel early. You can take a look at how an early cancellation cost is calculated over here.

Either way, we can help out with your best options, so we'll take a look once we've got your email.

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 3y ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 5 Contributors
Announcements
#challenge930 - Putting the Lumia 930 through it's paces