i don't know my number

Occasional Visitor
Hazel

i don't know my number

by Hazel Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 60 (31,422 Views)

i don't know my prepaid mobile number, and i can't recharge it. and i don't know where i can find my number because i did not write it down before. i don't have the package where my usb came with because i already threw it away. pls help.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Genius
cazzapillar

Re: i don't know my number

[ Edited ]
by Occasional Genius
Message 2 of 60 (31,241 Views)

do you have any credit left to be able to send yourself a text as you should be able to get your number from doing that or ring someone you know (tell them not to pick up) and get them to write it down for you.

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Jemma

[ Edited ]
by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 3 of 60 (31,226 Views)

Hazel wrote:

i don't know my prepaid mobile number, and i can't recharge it. and i don't know where i can find my number because i did not write it down before. i don't have the package where my usb came with because i already threw it away. pls help.

Hi Hazel,

As cazzapillar suggested the easiest way to find out your number is to TXT or call from that SIM.  You can do this by removing your SIM from your modem and placing it in an unlocked or Vodafone mobile.  Alternatively you can send a TXT directly from your modem using our Dashboard feature.  Instructions to do this are on page eight of our USB Modem Quick Start Guide.

If you don't have any credit available to send a TXT please let me know and I will be able to find you mobile number using the serial number on your SIM card.

Thanks
Jemma

[Edited for additional information]

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Hazel

by Hazel Occasional Visitor
Message 4 of 60 (31,109 Views)

i do not have any credit . Thanks, please help

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Kirsty

Message 5 of 60 (31,099 Views)

Hazel wrote:

i do not have any credit . Thanks, please help

Hi Hazel,

As you don't have any credit, you won't be able to send a txt message from your SIM. I can find the number using your SIM serial number, and PIN. As we can't share this information in the public forum,  I’ve sent you a PM with our contact information. Please click on this link to access your Private Messages. Also note that we cannot provide support via PM.

Thanks,

Kirsty. 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Lysh17

by Lysh17 Occasional Visitor
Message 6 of 60 (28,831 Views)

I have the same issue! :robotsad:

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Bruno

[ Edited ]
Message 7 of 60 (28,794 Views)

Hi lysh17,

Lysh17 wrote:

I have the same issue! :robotsad:

I can certainly help you find out your own number.  There are a number of ways that you can retrieve your mobile number, so lets take a look at a few and get this sorted out for you.

What kind of handset are you using? Some smart-phones will automatically save your number in your contacts list for you. The iPhone will display your number right at the top of your contact list, so if you go to phone>contacts and scroll to the top, you will see it displayed as "my number". On most Android phones, it will be in the phone's settings menu (settings>about>phone).

Another simple way to get your number, is to send a text to yourself or to a friend/family member. You phone number will always appear on a text message.

I've sent you a private message with my contact details, If you email me with the information that I've requested, I can find your number for you using your SIM number and PIN. 

In the meantime, please let me know if there is anything else that I can help with.

Cheers,

-Bruno.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
rishabhu1998

by rishabhu1998 Occasional Visitor
Message 8 of 60 (27,524 Views)

Even i want my phone number using the serial number immediately... Please help!!!!

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Bruno

Message 9 of 60 (27,487 Views)

Hi rishabhu1998,

rishabhu1998 wrote:

Even i want my phone number using the serial number immediately... Please help!!!!

If your phone number isn't displayed at the top of your phone's contact list, or in the settings menu under the "about" section, I can certainly help you retrieve your service number.

I'll need to get your SIM card serial number and some other details form you, so I've sent you a private message with my contact details. You can get to your private messages by clicking here.

Once I've received your email, I can retrieve your phone number for you right away. In the meantime, please let me know if  there's anything else that I can help you with or if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

-Bruno.

Please use plain text.
Visitor
KiwiAsBro

by KiwiAsBro Visitor
Message 10 of 60 (27,235 Views)

I'm having the same problem, I don't know my phone number and have no credit to find out what it is.... HELP

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 59 Replies
  • 3y ago
  • 6 Kudos
  • 20 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?