how do i claim my bonus dollars prize from website txtd to me?

Visitor
AnnieHoward

how do i claim my bonus dollars prize from website txtd to me?

by AnnieHoward Visitor
Message 1 of 2 (1,276 Views)
i recieved txt that i had enough bonus bank dollars to get the vodafone 555 and to go to website given in txt to claim. when i got into the site i couldnt find anywhere how to claim above mentioned product. i only have til 31st of this month to claim so plz answer asap on how to claim. i went to vodafone shop too and they wouldnt help me. they said to go home and go online to site provided in txt sent to me.
Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.
Problem Solver
Peter

Re: how do i claim my bonus dollars prize from website txtd to me?

[ Edited ]
by Problem Solver
Message 2 of 2 (1,191 Views)

AnnieHoward wrote:
i recieved txt that i had enough bonus bank dollars to get the vodafone 555 and to go to website given in txt to claim. when i got into the site i couldnt find anywhere how to claim above mentioned product. i only have til 31st of this month to claim so plz answer asap on how to claim. i went to vodafone shop too and they wouldnt help me. they said to go home and go online to site provided in txt sent to me.

Hi Annie - Try this link, which explains how to redeem your prize:

http://www.vodafone.com.au/personal/prepaid/home/bonus-bank/index.htm

I also noticed this:

We will be offering Double Bonus Bank Dollars on all eligible recharges for existing customers for the month of December.

Any Bonus Bank dollars you have left at the end of December will be lost when the program shuts down, and you won’t be eligible for a refund or credit. To redeem go to vodafone.com.au/bbmobiles.

The Vodafone 555 is definitely on the list of available mobiles.  Good luck.

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
What's happening with Windows Phone? These guys will let you know...