Have you used the Vodafone Support site? Tell us what you think

Why has $20 flexi-credit disappeared when I haven't made any calls, or done anything to use it?

Occasional Visitor
CoalLump

Why has $20 flexi-credit disappeared when I haven't made any calls, or done anything to use it?

by CoalLump Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 4 (4,329 Views)
I use $30 voucher for text and talk. I don't make calls, but only send text messages. I have 88 free text left, so its not that. I got a warning saying that my flexi credit is under $10. But I haven't spent any of my flexi-credit. Its true, over $20 of credit is gone.....but where???
Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Help and Support
Jen

Re: Why has $20 flexi-credit disappeared when I haven't made any calls, or done anything to use it?

[ Edited ]
by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 4 (4,213 Views)

CoalLump wrote:
I use $30 voucher for text and talk. I don't make calls, but only send text messages. I have 88 free text left, so its not that. I got a warning saying that my flexi credit is under $10. But I haven't spent any of my flexi-credit. Its true, over $20 of credit is gone.....but where???

Hi CoalLump,

Thank you for your post, I can definitely look into this for you.

On the Talk and TXT recharge $30 option you do receive the following:

Flexible   Credit	   Free TXT	Free Talk 	VF to VF Talk

$30	     $30             100	   50	            150

As well as a 60 day credit expiry limit.

You can use your flexi credit for the following:

Flexible Credit: can be used for Standard national and international voice and video calls, Standard national and international TXT/1 PXT®/ video PXT®, Voicemail, International roaming with Vodafone Traveller, 1223-Directory Assistance, 123-Ask Us Anything, '13', '15' and '18' numbers, Pay As You Go Mobile Internet, Premium TXT, Vodafone Central browsing and Vodafone Central Content downloads. 

This can be seen on our website here.

I would recommend logging into your My Vodafone account here and having a look at which you have used. This will help to give you an idea as to why your flexi credit has been deducted.

If you have any further queries around this please let me know.

Regards,

Jen. 

Help and Support
"We are the Knights who say...Ni"

Community Guidelines  Vodafone Coverage Checker

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
aylin

Re: Why has $20 flexi-credit disappeared when I haven't made any calls, or done anything to use it?

by aylin Occasional Visitor
Message 3 of 4 (4,188 Views)

yes my husband and i are having the same problems. we recharged with 20 dollars felxi crdedit. 2 days later we received a text saying you got less then ten dollars remaining. ive been with vodafone for 5 years and im going consider chaging. 

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Help and Support
Jen

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 4 of 4 (4,181 Views)

aylin wrote:

yes my husband and i are having the same problems. we recharged with 20 dollars felxi crdedit. 2 days later we received a text saying you got less then ten dollars remaining. ive been with vodafone for 5 years and im going consider chaging. 

Hi aylin,

Thanks for your post; it’s unfortunate to hear you and your husband have had a similar experience. When you logged into your My Vodafone account were you able to identify where your flexi cap credit had been used? Have you used all your included TXT messages or calls?

It can often be used on Premium services, have you or your husband been using any Premium services?

If not, you can also have a look at the table I have provided above to CoalLump which may show where you have been using your flexi credit.

Please feel free to reply here if you have any questions around this as we’d be sorry to see you go.

Regards,

Jen. 

Help and Support
"We are the Knights who say...Ni"

Community Guidelines  Vodafone Coverage Checker

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 3 Contributors
Announcements
What's happening with Windows Phone? These guys will let you know...