Jaydeep Biswas wants to know about Mobile Internet.

Occasional Visitor
jaydeep

Jaydeep Biswas wants to know about Mobile Internet.

by jaydeep Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 3 (64,835 Views)

Hi Guys,

I just joined voda phone network. I want to know about internet facility that voda phone offer. 

Jaydeep Biswas

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Maddie

Re: Jaydeep Biswas wants to know about Mobile Internet.

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 3 (64,817 Views)

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr jaydeep,

jaydeep wrote: I just joined voda phone network. I want to know about internet facility that voda phone offer. 

Welcome aboard to Vodafone, I'll certainly help you with any mobile Internet questions that you have.

We have a lot of smart phones and 3G enabled devices (eg- Pocket WiFi devices and tablets) that have the ability to browse the Internet at high speeds over our network. Firstly can you please let me know; which device are you using?

Your new device will firstly need to establish a connection on our network (Edge, 2G, 3G, H or H+) and once connected you'll be able to begin browsing the web or downloading files. For more details on our network coverage, please click here. We also have a great online page here about mobile Internet.

Your new device should already be set up to access the Internet and therefore if you're having any difficulties with this, please let me know and I'll help you.

Happy sailing,
Maddie

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Matthew01

Re: Matthew

by Matthew01 Occasional Visitor
Message 3 of 3 (64,769 Views)

Welcome Jaydeep Biswas  to Vodafone Community :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 2 Replies