Bought prepaid Nokia C2-01 like 2 know

Occasional Visitor
VikkiBlackduck

Bought prepaid Nokia C2-01 like 2 know

by VikkiBlackduck Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 3 (2,512 Views)
Hi, I bought a new phone from my local Vodafone shop and I need to know how I go about connecting to the internet with it. Its a prepaid Nokia C2-01. I would also like to know how I go about sending and retrieving sms picture messages as well. Please help Im a grandmother trying to keep up as best as I can
Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.
Problem Solver
Peter

Re: Bought prepaid Nokia C2-01 like 2 know

by Problem Solver
Message 2 of 3 (2,437 Views)

Hi Vikki

Grannies are the new cool.  Your Nokia is a cinch to set up if you get the settings from this Vodafone page.  Fill in the details and the settings are sent to your phone as an SMS (free of charge).

http://www.vodafone.com.au/help/devices/ota-settings/

You have selected the following phone: Nokia C2-01

Setup your phone for:
WAP
MMS
Internet
Email

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Sarah_C

Re: Bought prepaid Nokia C2-01 like 2 know

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 3 of 3 (2,421 Views)

VikkiBlackduck wrote:
Hi, I bought a new phone from my local Vodafone shop and I need to know how I go about connecting to the internet with it. Its a prepaid Nokia C2-01. I would also like to know how I go about sending and retrieving sms picture messages as well. Please help Im a grandmother trying to keep up as best as I can

Hi Vikki,

The instructions that Peter has posted below is the best way to check that your internet settings are configured correctly. Thanks Peter!

Are you currently able to access the internet? The reason I ask this, is that you'll need an internet connection to send and receive picture messages. If you are connected to the internet, try sending a PXT (picture message/ MMS) to yourself, as this can also help align your settings.

Let me know how you go :smileyhappy:

Regards,

Sarah.

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile